New friends in Fremantle / Perth / Surrounds?? - & Football (Soccer)

Hi all

I'm living in Fremantle and looking to meet new and interesting people.

About me: Male, 34, Cornish, Single, Engineer Into: Live Music, A few beers, Coffee, Fishing, Surfing, Snowboarding, Mountain Biking, Swimming Football (Soccer), Gardening, Running, Pasties.

I have made a few friends here however are more of the staying in every night variety, I like to get out occasionally to see a band etc and get a bit adventurous and to find friends to just hang out with.

If anyones in a similar position please get in touch.

I would like to start playing Soccer again as well, does anyone know where I can start playing within 20mins from Freo?

Cheers and gone

Hi all

I'm living in Fremantle and looking to meet new and interesting people.

About me: Male, 34, Cornish, Single, Engineer Into: Live Music, A few beers, Coffee, Fishing, Surfing, Snowboarding, Mountain Biking, Swimming Football (Soccer), Gardening, Running, Pasties.

I have made a few friends here however are more of the staying in every night variety, I like to get out occasionally to see a band etc and get a bit adventurous and to find friends to just hang out with.

If anyones in a similar position please get in touch.

I would like to start playing Soccer again as well, does anyone know where I can start playing within 20mins from Freo?

Cheers and gone

would you be interested in roughing it , camping ect ........in the bush ect ...........I do all the football ect but would like to get away for weekends .......

Archived