How long does it take after getting assessment done in Vetasses

dhavalthakar

Hi....you can check your progress online for your assessment. If the status changes to 'completed' then within 48 hours your results will be sent to your agent if you have one and if you have nominated your agent to receive the assessment on your behalf. If you do not have an agent then Vetassess will courier the assessment letter to the address mentioned by you in the form. If your address is offshore (outside australia) then it will take at least a week to receive your results. You can contact Vetassess and ask them the outcome of the result and also the courier details or ask them to scan the letter to you while you wait for the hard copy.

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...
Hi....you can check your progress online for your assessment. If the status changes to 'completed' then within 48 hours your results will be sent to your agent if you have one and if you have nominated your agent to receive the assessment on your behalf. If you do not have an agent then Vetassess will courier the assessment letter to the address mentioned by you in the form. If your address is offshore (outside australia) then it will take at least a week to receive your results. You can contact Vetassess and ask them the outcome of the result and also the courier details or ask them to scan the letter to you while you wait for the hard copy.

Hope this helps

Hello!!

I have recently applied for my skills assessment (20/8) under the same category as yours, restaurant manager. It was good to see your process has been so consistent. If you dont mind, could your share your work experience and qualification? Did you apply from India? It would help me in anticipating what my result would be.

Thank you in advance

Hello!!

I have recently applied for my skills assessment (20/8) under the same category as yours, restaurant manager. It was good to see your process has been so consistent. If you dont mind, could your share your work experience and qualification? Did you apply from India? It would help me in anticipating what my result would be.

Thank you in advance

Hi....finally get to see someone with the same occupation...my husband is the primary applicant and i am his dependent...we have filed our visa 190 for western australia...my hubby has done his hotel management from India an dthen his post graduation from Switzerland...he started his career in India before moving to Swiss...then worked there for a year before returning to India...sine his return from Swiss he has been working in India in faclities handling Food and Beverage for corporates...He has been in this field for last 4 years....yes we applied from India...Vetassess will assess your qualification in the nominated occupation for the last 5 years...you need to be working in that occupation for 5 years...all documents related to your job along with paid work reference and reference letter from your employer mentioning your duties needs to be submitted to back your case...

Hope this helps

Hello!!

Thank you in advance

By the way where have you applied from? I mean which country and what is your experience and qualification like? Which visa are you applying for?

By the way where have you applied from? I mean which country and what is your experience and qualification like? Which visa are you applying for?

Hey !!

I am applying from India. I have a bachelors in Hotel Management (4 yr Degree) and have been working in food and beverage with the Taj Hotels in Mumbai. Since I submitted my docs in august I had completed 3 yrs n 10 months and am currently a restaurant manager.

My husband is also from the same industry but I am the prime applicant since I had a specific nominated category to apply to. I have an agent doing the needful, have sent all the reqd docs about a month back and the Vetassess status is "In Progress"

I believe after my assessment result, which I am hoping is positive (Its a category C qualification, which requires 1 year's post qualification employment) we shall apply for State sponsorship and then the Visa eventually. My IELTS scores have been pretty decent R-9, W-8, L-8.5 and S -8 with an overall band of 8.5.

Has your process been similar?

I am so glad I have someone I can take guidance from!! Thank you..

Hey !!

I am applying from India. I have a bachelors in Hotel Management (4 yr Degree) and have been working in food and beverage with the Taj Hotels in Mumbai. Since I submitted my docs in august I had completed 3 yrs n 10 months and am currently a restaurant manager.

My husband is also from the same industry but I am the prime applicant since I had a specific nominated category to apply to. I have an agent doing the needful, have sent all the reqd docs about a month back and the Vetassess status is "In Progress"

I believe after my assessment result, which I am hoping is positive (Its a category C qualification, which requires 1 year's post qualification employment) we shall apply for State sponsorship and then the Visa eventually. My IELTS scores have been pretty decent R-9, W-8, L-8.5 and S -8 with an overall band of 8.5.

Has your process been similar?

I am so glad I have someone I can take guidance from!! Thank you..

So good to see someone from the same industry...i too am from the same industry and was working with the Oberoi's as Housekeeping Manager (OCLD graduate) however my hubby has more experience than me so he became the main applicant...

yes my process is same too but the only difference is while applying for Vetassess we filed our state nomination for Western Australia so we had our invitation first and then the Vetassess results (it was a risk but we were sure that we will get positive assessment)...

After you receive a positive assessment, you will need to lodge your EOI and then the state application (western australia thats Perth is the only state where our occupation is in demand)...once your EOI is selected then Western Australia will nominate you to apply for PR...

Rules and fees have changed since July 1st...so please get an update from your agent...

Is your agent from India?

Archived