emedical issue error message

Tomate

Hi there,

trying to organize my medicals with the STUPID New online emedicals system...

Keep getting repeated error messages whenever I try to click on the "organise your health examination" link for my son in the evisa systems. It worked perfectly for my husband and myself. I do need to complete this form for my son so I can book in for my families medical checks. So frustrating as the guy at the medical booking said they wont see my son if his online form isn't filled in...I have emailed my CO to tell her but doubt that she can provide technical assistance.

Anyone ever had issues and how was it solved???

Guest dugles
Hi there,

trying to organize my medicals with the STUPID New online emedicals system...

Keep getting repeated error messages whenever I try to click on the "organise your health examination" link for my son in the evisa systems. It worked perfectly for my husband and myself. I do need to complete this form for my son so I can book in for my families medical checks. So frustrating as the guy at the medical booking said they wont see my son if his online form isn't filled in...I have emailed my CO to tell her but doubt that she can provide technical assistance.

Anyone ever had issues and how was it solved???

CO Will resolve this issue, he /she is in this capacity to do so. If you do not get reply after 7 days the make a call to co and tell this.

Mention your TRN, file no name DOB and send an email to health.strategies@immi.gov.au tell your situation. they will respond in 2 days

Good luck

Archived