Keen to meet others in the Airlie Beach/Cannonvale/Whitsundays region

Hi Jane,

Not there just yet but hoping to move up there. How long have you been there and what do you think of it? We're Brisbane way at the moment after travelling from Western Australia, been looking at the different areas up there on the Internet (cause I haven't been there for nearly six years) so just trying to get an idea of where to buy and where not too. :cute:

As you'll probably remember, it's such a gorgeous place. I've only lived here two weeks. We're living in Cannonvale and are pleased with where we are. We're renting for now but didn't have the opportunity to view the property or area before signing the tenancy. Luckily it's been a good choice. I hope things go smoothly with your plans and property finding. Due to still being unfamiliar with a lot of this area I unfortunately don't feel I'm in a position to give advice yet. Sorry to not be much help. All I can say is we're happy with being in Cannonvale. I can walk to Airlie along the boardwalk from here.

Wow, how exciting! So do you plan to find work - now that you're there? Big move over from the UK but worth it when you look around you now I bet! Good place for family and friends to visit too - the views are pretty impressive and I love the relaxed atmosphere that goes with it. Everyone is so friendly and helpful.

Archived