UK couple with 3 year old daughter - keen to make like-minded friends

Hi all,

We are a uk couple with a 3 and a half year old little girl, living in Holland Park West. My wife is 29 and a full time recruitment consultant and I am 34 and a part time chef / part time stay home dad. Its been a bit of a whirlwind since we got here as my wife started work a week after we moved to brisbane, and so we havent had a chance to go out and meet people as a family.

would be good to meet up with some similar people with similar interests, and hopefully make long lasting friendships for us and our daughter.

If anyone would be interested in a play date at the park one weekend pls get in touch so we can set something up.

Thanks,

Vinny, Holly and Sophie :)

Hi Vinny,

Have you checked out the children's services at your local library?

http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/facilities-recreation/libraries/opening-hours-locations/holland-park-library/index.htm

We don't live in Brisbane but our local library hosts story time and toy library sessions and they are a great way to meet other families. Our local council also run a Play Van which goes to the local parks and allows children and their parents to take part in arts and crafts, free play etc so it may be worth checking out your council website too. :smile:

Archived