Places where they oversee/help de facto applications

Ezza88

Hi guys,

I am in the process of collecting my documentation for my de facto application. It is very stressful and time consuming to do this whilst working. Can anyone recommend an agent or a place where they oversee the application process?

Thank you

Erin

we are on the same page as you. we have joint bank account history, primary credit card and secondary credit documents, insurance policy with each other as the beneficiaries, bank bill address @the household registration book, primary applicant paid exam fees for the partner etc. please take mine as a reference. and may you succeed.

Hi guys,

I am in the process of collecting my documentation for my de facto application. It is very stressful and time consuming to do this whilst working. Can anyone recommend an agent or a place where they oversee the application process?

Thank you

Erin

Thank you, I know but I would like someone to organize it and help with the stages.

It is a partner visa, it should not require much help from an agent. You need to collect your papers yourself anyway, what do you think an agent will add?

Agree with Rupert. An agent isn't going to compile your supporting evidence for you.

Fwiw, I just went through our filing cabinet and pulled random bills etc from over the timeframe they are wanting. A couple for each year either in one or the other or our names or to us both. Just showed us as being at the same address. Plus bank statements, insurance policy, car insurance where we are both named, hubby printed off 2 years worth of salary slips (he was the sponsor) and that was it. Plus we then had to both write our supporting statements.

It seems a lot and can be a pain but I sat down one evening or two and just sorted it.

Archived