Baby Equipment

mandymcqueen

Hi All

Does anyone know of any good website to buy baby things, you know the usual, high chair, potty, car seats etc a website a bit like mothercare.

I have decided to be very organised, we are leaving everything behind here in uk and starting a fresh for our new life. So thought it would be a good idea to buy the essentials that I will need as soon as we arrive just now.

I have an address that I can get things posted to in Oz so I can start buying now. I have had a look through google etc but doesnt seem to be anything like mothercare or even argos.

thanks

Mandy

Guest mansfiea

Hey there, This is the closest thing Ive found to Mothercare here in oz.

Bubs Baby Shops

m not sure if you can orderline or not, but anything you need you can get there.

Also Kmart, Target and Big W all have quite big baby sections where you can buy potties, stair gates car seats etc etc.

Hope this helps a little.

Ang

Babies Galore is quite big, although a bit more expensive than places like Target, KMart etc. Baby essentials do seem a little bit more expensive here, but places like Target, KMart and Big W have offers on things a lot, like 40% off certain prams etc. If you look on BigW.com.au , Target.com.au , and kmart.com.au they have online catalogues, to get an idea of prices.

If you have a clip on umbrella for your pushchair, bring that in your case, as it was hard for me to find one a few months ago!

I didn't bring anything either Mandy, and have three kids to get kitted out- not cheap, but managed fine:yes:.

Jo x

Archived