NE Scottish Family Moving To Perth

Guest KeithWill

Guest KeithWill

Hi

NE Scottish Family(2A plus 2 boys 8 &4 and 1 Girl 3) moving to Perth in August.

Anyone who wants to get intouch, please say hi.

Best Wishes

Keith

Guest mandy1970

Hi Keith

We are in Fife and are off to Perth hopefully soon Jul/Oct. House up for sale this week!!!

Mum Dad and 2 girls nearly 10 & 5

I presume you have your visa. We are on a spouse visa just waiting for some paperwork before sending it off although it doesnt seem to take to long.

Where are you heading to? We are going around Rockingham/Mandurah

Mandy

Guest Edinburgh to Sydney

Hello

We are in Edinburgh and fly out to sydney on the 27th April.

My husban is on A 457 sponserd visa.

our furniture gets collected tomorrow morning and shiped off to sydney when we will see it in a few months time.

its all very real now

good luck with it all

Gemma :spinny:

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Hi Keith

We are Scottish (not that it makes a difference on this site) and have been in Perth since Aug 07

Janette

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hi Keith!

We're from Aberdeen! Where in the NE of Scotland are you? We're a family of 4 (2 kids aged 13 & 10) heading to Gold Coast as soon as we have our visa & the house is sold. We've applied for a 175, and can't get there quick enough! Which type of visa are you going on?

Anyway, just thought I'd say Hi as we are local to you!

Mags:wubclub:

x

Guest Torryquine

Hello, we are in Aberdeen but moving to Perth on 30th March. Have one son, Zack, aged 8. We are lucky, we have managed to get a furnished rental before we go. Cant wait, have already been over on holiday. Good luck! Myra.

• 7 months later...
Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi guys. Torryquine - I am from Newtonhill/Stonehaven :) Have been in Aus for 1 year :) Love it.

Mandy 1970 - where are you? We used to be in Leuchars and my best friend is in Tayport :)

Hi guys. Torryquine - I am from Newtonhill/Stonehaven :) Have been in Aus for 1 year :) Love it.

Mandy 1970 - where are you? We used to be in Leuchars and my best friend is in Tayport :)

Hi,

It's a small world, I am from Leuchars and have family in Tayport.

Were you in the RAF? We are now in Brisbane.

Karen :smile:

• 1 year later...
Guest koala brothers

Hi Keith, hope the move all goes well for you and the family. My hubby, daugher (age 9) and I moved over from Glasgow in July and have set up home in Success. If you're going to be reasonably close to us we could arrange to meet up to share news / views etc. it's always good to make friends. When do you travel - hope you all have a safe journey!

Hi Keith,

Me (Keith), Kelly and two boys Glen (6) and Lewis (4) will be moving over to Perth near the end of the year we are from Dundee, looking to make some friends before we get there so we can have some meet ups when we get over.

All the best with the move

Hi Keith,

Me (Keith), Kelly and two boys Glen (6) and Lewis (4) will be moving over to Perth near the end of the year we are from Dundee, looking to make some friends before we get there so we can have some meet ups when we get over.

All the best with the move

Hi Keith,

Me (Michael), Dawn and our boys, Ross (8) and Ruaridh (5) are moving next week. Always looking to chew the fat about Scottish fitba (I'm a Celtic man).

Give us a shout when you arrive if you want to catch up.

Cheers and hope it all goes to plan

Guest Loopyl

Hey we are moving to Perth hopefully at the end of the year we just got our visa accepted yesterday and we now need to sell the house...

There is 4 of us me Lyndsay, OH Keith and Alicia (12) and Ben (9) were from Midlothian but Jambos :biglaugh:

Were is everyone heading too???

Guest elainamullery

Hi Keith

My Husband and I have just moved to Perth from Banchory a few weeks ago. We have a son who is 2.

If you fancy meeting up when you get here just give us a shout.

Elaina.

Archived