Christmas party gatecrasher!

Wellers and Whitehead

Just in from the Christmas party at my old place of work in the UK! I went into the office a few weeks ago, got invited and had such a lovely night! I laughed till my cheeks hurt...it's amazing how we all have a similar sense of humour...something I missed in oz! Drink at the local pub which was heaving...never seen it so busy, then for the most amazing chrimbo dinner and pudding..then back to the pub!

Just wanted to share my lovely night experience! Happy days x

Sounds like a great night and so good to hear that you are out enjoying life and having fun again!

thanks so much...the venue was just up the road from me, which was a bonus..and catching up with old work colleagues, laughing, banter, bumping into friends in the pub...happy times! Just need to get my boy back from Sydney at the end of January..he's working 14 days straight 10 hour days etc..to pay the rent and try to save to get him, our cat and some of our loved possessions back! Not sure me sending my dole money would really help! Weeks dole would maybe pay for a days rent in Sydney! Ha..poor lad...he's a grafter! Wish he was as happy to be coming back as I am...but wants to be with me..how romantic! X

Archived