Meet up Melbourne - Fri 3rd Jan 14. CBD Location! 25 YO Male looking to expand social group.

Scott I'd be up for this but am in Sydney for the weekend watching the cricket. I'll send you a PM and maybe be can meet up for a beer another time.

Try the VIC forum above too but no harm in posting on here as some people (myself included) probably wouldn't see it on there.

Scott I'd be up for this but am in Sydney for the weekend watching the cricket. I'll send you a PM and maybe be can meet up for a beer another time.

Try the VIC forum above too but no harm in posting on here as some people (myself included) probably wouldn't see it on there.

Ok that sounds good. Will get a copy of this posted on the other site in that case. Cheers, will catch up soon.

Ok that sounds good. Will get a copy of this posted on the other site in that case. Cheers, will catch up soon.

I should also say, I suggest from 6pm onwards. Convenient then for the city workers.

Please pm if you intend to go - don't wanna hang around if people have plans etc, cheers.

Archived