road trains in perth

stevie ellis

:laugh: that was before i started as well:laugh:

:biglaugh:Only kidding bro,each to their own eh,im sure you're better at pointing than i am at slating a roof:wubclub:

All my family on my nans side were slaters,right down the generations,Mcaffreys,came over from Ireland a long time ago and carried it on here

Right,im off to do a footy bet,have a good weekend mate!:wink:

:biglaugh:Only kidding bro,each to their own eh,im sure you're better at pointing than i am at slating a roof:wubclub:

All my family on my nans side were slaters,right down the generations,Mcaffreys,came over from Ireland a long time ago and carried it on here

am very good at pointing al have ya know:cute:resess flush key etc, all granite up here , aye ya hae a gud een tae pal,

Guest Guest40285

I have my MC and drove a b double for a few years Stevie, Brisbane - Sydney run, long hours compared to the UK but loved it, they push you pretty hard with deadlines and deliveries, someone earlier wrote on here they got a lift to Sydney ? Road trains never go to Sydney three trailers not allowed, doubles yeah but thats not a road train, happy days and happy memories, miss the driving sometimes

fit happens if ya tak a wrang turn in wan o these road trains:eek:

Probably quite hard to - there is only one road to most places!

There are 'road train assembly' stops - not sure how it works but I guess a each trailer is driven a short distance to there where they are assembled and then a single driver takes it the long distance to another stop where the individual trailers are then taken on to their final destination.

You'll see two trailer road trains in Perth but none bigger than that.

We could end up being related my OH's family were all roofers, came from Ireland too!

fit dis truckies wear? might dee a bit o role play the night wee mrs e:wub:

Quite a few me arl fellah knew wore clogs Stevie ,lol,can just see you in a pair of them wooing mrs E,put a pair of crampons on them to get some grip on the mattress lah...

I have my MC and drove a b double for a few years Stevie, Brisbane - Sydney run, long hours compared to the UK but loved it, they push you pretty hard with deadlines and deliveries, someone earlier wrote on here they got a lift to Sydney ? Road trains never go to Sydney three trailers not allowed, doubles yeah but thats not a road train, happy days and happy memories, miss the driving sometimes

Yeah it was me that said I went to Sydney.Ok not actually the city centre!!!!A town nearby.

Couple of links Stevie for NSW

http://www.heavydrivingschool.com.au/mc-licence-license-multi-combination-truck-licence-sydney-nsw-heavy-driving-school-0418-856-071.html

http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/licensing/downloads/getting_your_heavy-vehicle_licence_brochure.pdf

if you look at the driving school link Stevie you can follow a link and do an online practice test with some of the nsw licence questions.

took the combination test twice and got 43/45 both times.

Archived