Mums in Rozelle/Balmain?

Guest leonierussandevie

Guest pearl11

Helen

I think I met you the other week at Cecily playgroup, I was there with Bronte and your little boy is the same age, I also had a newborn with me. If I have the right person I recall you were Scottish? I didn't make it there this week or last as I have not been well but I will hopefully make it down to playgroup next Tues. If your around we can swap details.

Kerry

• 2 months later...
Guest Rinkie

Hi, is this thread still live? I am about to move to balmain from 'the shire', been down here for 5 years, moved from London 6 years ago and was a year in Bondi. I am really worried about how I will entertain 2 tiny tots without the beach, I would love to meet up with other balmain mums andprobably will register for every playgroup under the sun when we get there. Coming to Australia from London, Balmain feels a much better fit for me than the shire, where we have never really settled, but I am finding it daunting doing the move to city, more daunting than emigration or the move down to the shire! Maybe as I have a toddler and another baby on the way now! So any advice about kid stuff in Balmain, or anyone who would like to meet would be great......

Claire

Guest pearl11

Hi Claire, I think this thread is still going, I am still in the area and my 2 are now 20 mths old and nearly 4 mths old. I haven't done a lot since my original thread but I have some idea now of what to do in the area and you don't need to worry there is plenty to do. I do not know how to reply to this thread with my email or mobile without posting it to the public so if you know how this works then reply and we can arrange something for when you move here. Kerry

Guest kelandgav

Hi Pearl11, I'll be there in Dec this yr, and I'd love to meet up! Hope you're enjoying your new addition! I have 2 kiddies, Ben will be three and Frances almost 2 yrs old. x

Guest Rinkie

Hi Kerry, a meet up once we movewould b great, all a bit hectic trying to find somewhere to live just now! Glad there is plenty to do in balmain as that is my main worry as cronulla has stacks of playgrounds and walks and of course the beach so nervous about leaving the facilities! My email is spacesixtysix@gmail.com hope to catch up soon :)

• 7 months later...

Archived