visa medicals

steven106

When applying for the 189 visa, my brother in-law and partner have already got there police checks done, they haven't submitted the EOI yet as they are waiting on the return of the skills assessment, can you book the medicals at any time and get them done and ready for lodging or have to waiting till you get approval saying apply?

cheers steve

You can book the medical anytime as long as you have the HAP ID number. To get this, log into your immi account and do a new application, looking for 'My Health Declarations' under 'Health'. Once you complete the application, you will be able to download a Medical referral letter which has your HAP ID number.

no they are not here, just thinking ahead just for time wise thats all, i will wait for the invitation to apply first and then get them to do the medicals... thanks

Note that the police checks will also but pressure on that first entry date unless the redo them later.

how long are there police checks valid for?

A year. The issue I refer to is that the visa validation date will be brought forward and they will have a shorter time frame within which to make first entry and it might not be convenient.

Archived