Relocating to Brisbane

Guest chaps

Guest chaps

Hi all, my family and I are looking forward to relocating to Brisbane by latest summer 2009. We have a young family of two daughters Amy(7), Hannah (5) and little Thomas (2), could you please advise us on how you went about finding places in schools for your children when you emirgrated.

What are the best area's to move to in Brisbane, we have freinds in Ormiston & Keepera but would like advice on all areas.

We are just waiting for our visa's to come through/ sell the house and we're off, we live in Birmingham and would like to meet up with other couples who are thinking about emirgrating.

All the best Anthony, Sarah & family:jiggy:

• 1 year later...
Guest damson blue boy
Hi all, my family and I are looking forward to relocating to Brisbane by latest summer 2009. We have a young family of two daughters Amy(7), Hannah (5) and little Thomas (2), could you please advise us on how you went about finding places in schools for your children when you emirgrated.

What are the best area's to move to in Brisbane, we have freinds in Ormiston & Keepera but would like advice on all areas.

We are just waiting for our visa's to come through/ sell the house and we're off, we live in Birmingham and would like to meet up with other couples who are thinking about emirgrating.

All the best Anthony, Sarah & family:jiggy:

Ant, It is Will Collis here, mail me on william.collis@tiscali.co.uk, we went to see Harry for 4 weeks in Dec / Jan this year and travellled about a bit and loved every minute of it. Would love to catch up and tell you more if you want, out TRA went in 2 weeks ago.

ATB Will

Archived