Townsville meet

Guest suesk

Guest suesk

Hi

Theres a meet happening on the 1st sunday in july on the strand if anyone is up for this please let me know.

Suexx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest laura_flower

hello! i have been really slack at getting online recently and have only just seen this... where abouts on the strand are you meeting? I am meant to be going up to Paluma on sunday but that is not definite yet so if I am around then a meet sounds good... am I too late?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest suesk

Hi Guys

Next Townsville meet is this Sunday 3rd August at The Seaview Hotel beer garden The Strand. So you know who we are i'll av my welsh dragon towel and i'm sure Patrice will av her irish flag.

Be good to see some more faces

Suexx

Guest hels269

Hi Sue

can you have another one when I (finally) get there ??? Im going to be a billy no mates in townsville.

was hoping to be there by now but HOUSE WONT SELL !!AAGGGHHHH

x

Helen

Guest suesk
Hi Sue

can you have another one when I (finally) get there ??? Im going to be a billy no mates in townsville.

x

Helen

Hi Helen

I try to arrange a meet for the 1st Sunday of every month so im sure when you get here we will be having one.

Good luck with the house sale its really frustrating trying to sell :arghh:, we have left ours on the market and fingers crossed it will go very soon:yes:.

Take care for now

Suexx

• 1 month later...
Hi Sue

x

Helen

Hey Billy no mates, you got me!!!! Dont forget me!!!!

Still waiting for visa but should be any day now! Hoping to be in Townsville End Sept/Early Oct.

• 3 weeks later...

we've been here since June and have never managed to get to a meeting, what with husband working shifts and son playing a soccer match. When and where is the next one, we're desperate to meet some more people in the same boat as us. Cheers Karon

• 1 month later...

Archived