Are swimming pools expensive?

Que Sera Sera

Guest kdal

HI Sorry cant help you too much. But I did try and look into this myself last week. Take a look at the real estate.com site and go into rentals, flick through them looking at ones with pools and without and see the price difference, it does seem more expensive as they do charge you for the chemicals etc... To be honest I couldnt find that many rentals on there with pools but I was looking Brisbane way!

Hope you find what your looking for!

There are very few our way (Gold Coast) that have swimming pools - just too many problems maintaining them by tenants I would imagine.

If you really want a pool I reckon your best option would be to find a rental on a complex. That way you get all the benefits of having a pool (and other facilities) to use without the expense and hassle.

There are plenty of complexes on the Gold Coast but have no idea about Melbourne. As Kdal says, have a good old search on Real Estate, Property, Land and Homes for Sale, lease and rent - realestate.com.au

Bear in mind though, that rentals get snapped up really quickly, especially good ones and when the time comes, you may need to offer up to the whole 6 months rent in advance to secure what you want.

Lyn x

Rentals with pools are like rocking horse poo ,you will probably pay an extra $50 per wek if it has a pool,bear in mind ours has been out of action for the last month and probably wont be in use again till oct/nov ,its too cold!! and im in brissy!!' they can be hard to maintain until you understand how all the chemicals work etc ,

Cal x

Archived