Anyone from Herts, Beds or Bucks??

Guest Dobbsy Family

Guest Dobbsy Family

Anyone emigrating from Beds, Herts or Bucks??

Hi guys ! We are a family of 5 from Barton-Le-Clay in Beds who are thinking about taking the plunge and heading to Australia.

We'd really love to meet up with families near to where we live who are doing the same. We missed out on the last meet-up in April - shame 'cos Stotfold is just down the road from us!! Any other dates been organised for the Summer.??

Be great to hear from you!

:jiggy:

Regards

Caroline-39 teacher, Mark- 36 Fire Safety Adviser, Caitlin,7 Eleanor,5 and Lydia,3

Guest Gazzer

Hi Dobbsy family

We are from Kempston Beds and have been living on the Gold Coast for 10 months so can't help with a meet up. I am also a primary school teacher. If we can help with anything feel free to pm us.

Emma

Guest traybears

hi Dobbsy Family,we In Sandy,beds.i Think Alison (wattwalkaboutgang) Is Organising Another Meet Up In July.im Sure She'll Reply On Here When She Gets Time.your Near Hitchin Are You?tracy.xx.

Guest BaldockGrays

hello dobbsy family,

We live in Baldock and i have a sister \ brother in law and 4 neices living in Barton. Like yourself, we missed out on the April meet but i am keeping our eyes open for the next one.

We are off to Adelaide (subject to that nice person in DMMI) and hoping to be out their Septemeber time

feel free to PM anytime

speak soon

Guest RJECSAUNDERS

Hello there...

We are in Toddington, hoping to be in Adelaide by Easter 2009. Application is in, just waiting for next step now.

Good luck to you all.

Julie

Guest tahe49

Hi, we are from MK so not far from you. Also missed the last meet up. Going to Brisbane in Sept (subject to house buyer not calling it off).

Hi Everyone,

Great to hear that you are all interested in meeting up. I am going to get another meeting date organised for mid July and will put a new post on as soon as i get it confirmed.

The last one went really well and am looking forward to us all getting together again soon.

Anyone new or who couldn't make the last one is more than welcome to come.

Keep your eyes open for the new post.

Cheers Guys!!

Alison xx

Guest Angelcake

Hi Caroline,

We are in MK and are heading out to Brisbane if we ever sell our house!! Tahe49 who replied earlier is my sister.

I would be interested in meeting up with others in our area.

Angelcake

Guest donovan

Hi we were from Houghton Hamlets nr Dunstable, but have been living on the Gold coast since August last year, maybe a meet up when your over here would also be a good thing

Sarah x

Hi we were from Houghton Hamlets nr Dunstable, but have been living on the Gold coast since August last year, maybe a meet up when your over here would also be a good thing

Sarah x

I'd love a meet with other folks from our old area who are coming to Gold Coast too! so great suggestion Sarah! - once you get here that is!!

We lived close to Buntingford in Herts and know your area's really well. Tesco's in Baldock felt like 2nd home :twitcy:

Lyn x

Guest the ps

Hi

We went to the last one it was a fabulous pub, definatley plan to go again. Thanks Alsion for sorting it out !

We are near High Wycome planning on Brisbane ? in September if visa and house sale go through !!! (and I have survived the stress of it all!!!!)

Brenda:wubclub:

Anyone emigrating from Beds, Herts or Bucks??

Hi guys ! We are a family of 5 from Barton-Le-Clay in Beds who are thinking about taking the plunge and heading to Australia.

We'd really love to meet up with families near to where we live who are doing the same. We missed out on the last meet-up in April - shame 'cos Stotfold is just down the road from us!! Any other dates been organised for the Summer.??

Be great to hear from you!

:jiggy:

Regards

Caroline-39 teacher, Mark- 36 Fire Safety Adviser, Caitlin,7 Eleanor,5 and Lydia,3

Hiya

Have sent you a pm as I'm just down the road from you!

There's a good gang of us in Herts, Beds & Bucks :spinny:

I'd love a meet with other folks from our old area who are coming to Gold Coast too! so great suggestion Sarah! - once you get here that is!!

We lived close to Buntingford in Herts and know your area's really well. Tesco's in Baldock felt like 2nd home :twitcy:

Lyn x

I agree with you Lynn about tescos that or the one in Royston use to visit it on my way home from nights just for fresh warm bread :spinny: An excellent idea of Sarah's about a meet up here

Guest Aussiegirl

We are a family of 4 living in Herts, house just on market ! Hope to be in Brisbane by xmas. Would love to attend a meet in this area.

Me 38, Husband 40!!!, Harry 7, Eva 5

I agree with you Lynn about tescos that or the one in Royston use to visit it on my way home from nights just for fresh warm bread :spinny: An excellent idea of Sarah's about a meet up here

Perhaps we should get one going soon. Are you up for that?

Lyn

Guest BaldockGrays

All,

Just to let you all know, a new thread has been set up to arrange a meet on 13th July. (in social and get together forum)

• 7 months later...
Guest jackie-lou

hi any of you lot still about,looking to go to adelaide by the end of this yr 09 just wanted to know if there were gonna be any new meets for this yr,....jac 31,mart 28 two kids 7 and 4,

been trying to find meets in our area (stevenage)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mel ward
Hiya

Have sent you a pm as I'm just down the road from you!

There's a good gang of us in Herts, Beds & Bucks :spinny:

Hi Everyone

we are a family of 4 from Dunstable, Visa applied for, going to perth april 2009. Would love to meet up with anyone in the area.

Mel (4) Neal (39) Ellie (9) Alfie (6)

Guest donovan
Hi Everyone

we are a family of 4 from Dunstable, Visa applied for, going to perth april 2009. Would love to meet up with anyone in the area.

Mel (4) Neal (39) Ellie (9) Alfie (6)

Hey Mel may have said this before, where are you in Dunstable??

we used to live Houghton Hamlets

Sarah x

Guest mel ward

Hi Sarah

We are near the Downs off tottenhoe road....I think we spoke ages ago, i stopped comming on this site cause it was depressing me!!! (not being in oz). Cant wait for April, 3 weeks of fun!! e are going to Secret Harbour have you been there?

Guest donovan
Hi Sarah

We are near the Downs off tottenhoe road....I think we spoke ages ago, i stopped comming on this site cause it was depressing me!!! (not being in oz). Cant wait for April, 3 weeks of fun!! e are going to Secret Harbour have you been there?

Remember now, hope it's not PIO depressing you as this is the friendliest site I have been on, we have all been at that frustrating sage, keep your chin up mate, it will all come good in the end, and just remember we have all been there. Just keep us all informed.

sarah x

Archived