Sunshine Coast Meet.

Guest Ab Fab.

Guest Ab Fab.

Hi. Are there any Sunshine Coast meet up's. ??

We've been here over 2yrs but it's allways good to have a pommie get together.

Paula.

Guest KirstyM

I've sent you a PM Paula, but thought I'd reply here too.

Myself and OH have been over since Feb, and we'd be up for a meet anytime as it would be great to compare notes with people who've been over here a while or just arrived like ourselves!

Guest Ab Fab.
I've sent you a PM Paula, but thought I'd reply here too.

Myself and OH have been over since Feb, and we'd be up for a meet anytime as it would be great to compare notes with people who've been over here a while or just arrived like ourselves!

Hi Kirsty.

Thank's for the PM have sent you one back, would be great to catch up, i'm off work next Wed if yoy fany a coffee.

Paula.

Guest Ab Fab.

OH MY GOD!!!! just noticed i missed the C in fancy a coffee, OMG can't believe what i've done so rude...

Guest KirstyM

:biglaugh: That's hilarious!!! I'd never have noticed if you'd not picked up on it yourself.

Be happy to meet up for a coffee. Dunno about the other bit, lol!

Guest suzanne and steve

always up for a bit!!!!!! lol

yeh will love to go to a meet up in the sunshine coast where was you thinking?

Guest KirstyM

That'll do.

Lets go mad and get organisatory. Next saturday, the one after?? Afternoon or evening? Either or for me... depends what suits other chaps. We've nothing on anyway (poor us - can you hear the violins?!)

:yes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coachgirl

hi all,

has this get together happened or is there still time to add another couple of exiles???

cheers,

judith, brendan and family.

Guest KirstyM

Hi Judith,

It's ongoing.... I'm sure we can sort something out and include you guys.

I'll drop you a PM!

Guest Ab Fab.
hi all,

has this get together happened or is there still time to add another couple of exiles???

cheers,

judith, brendan and family.

No it's not happened yet? any ideas, i think there are a few of us up for a meet.. How long have you been hear?

Paula.

Guest ianvillaboy

Hi we,ve been here nearly 2 yrs, still like to meet more people.

let us know when you are meeting up.

The wife will be up for meeting up for a coffee during the day.

drop us a pm

Guest Ab Fab.

Hi there.

Yeh we've been here just over 2 .5 yrs, we are in Buderim, what about yourself? We've got two kids 8yrs and 16yrs. We've meet some great friends but recently they've all gone back to the UK, ( mad buggers ) we didn't chase them off.. well i hope not anyway... they just missed familly, money etc..

I've got a couple of days off next week so coffee sounds great!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Paula.

Guest ianvillaboy

We live in kawana, have a daughter who is 12yrs old.wifes up for a coffee during the week.

sent you a pm

look forward to hearing from you

• 2 years later...

hi

my name is ruth myself and my husband moved to brisbane 3 weeks ago but are dying to see the sunshine coast and make some friends if you can include us in your next meet up.

ruth

hi there,

we'd also be up for a meet on the sunnie coast. We moved here 3 months ago and today is our 2nd month anniversary of being in our new home. Would be good to meet up with some folks from the UK, I am currently working in Brisbane but my partner is feeling a little cabin-bound as she's not currently working.

Weekends would be best for us - maybe a Saturday afternoon somewhere??

if it is arranged, could someone kindly email me at PM me

as I don't often get a chance these days to check these boards.

cheers sg

We have been here just over 2 years now but its always good to meet new people. We live in Beerwah, but what about a breakfast barbecue on the beach, we used to do it every week, not done it for a while.

Sunday mornings are usually good. Either La Balsa near point cartwright or Mooloolabah more barbie pits there. How about a week on Saturday or Sunday?

Paul

Guest guest36187

Keep an eye out on here as Mum (CazBeckham) recently had a meet at Buderim Tavern. I have no idea what her plans are so feel free to PM her

Hi Guys

There is a few of us arriving in the new year, if you have a look on 'Sunshine Coast - February 2011', we have arranged a meet for 26 Feb 2011 at Buderim Tavern at 7.30pm (it seems quite a long way off) your all more than welcome to come along and meet some newbies!!!! :wubclub:

Archived