Not quite sure, We think that he submitted a valid Australian police check. it might be an error. Anyway we have a valid one which is ready to be submitted tonight. I will give you guys more information when i get home and have time to check my document.

Plz share the reasons why do thy requested, even after submitted police check.

Edited by shriniwas211

One question, Immi asked for PC from us, does it mean this is all they need? is there any possibility they ask more after submitting this? Does it mean they don't need any doc regarding our nomination? If so, why our nomination is not approved yet?

Mostly they ask all remaining documents at once as long as i know. ..

Mostly they ask all remaining documents at once as long as i know. ..

hello all,

just want to ask question i applied 187 on 21 may and the PCC i submitted AFP and international both are going to be one year old in 25 Sep. should i get new ones or wait for immi to ask for it.

i asked my MA she said at the lodgement it was valid so it should be fine.

but i wanna avoid any waiting time once if they only ask PCC i was thinking of keeping it ready or perhaps uploading it without being asked.dont really know what to do.

thanks

Deep

hello all,

just want to ask question i applied 187 on 21 may and the PCC i submitted AFP and international both are going to be one year old in 25 Sep. should i get new ones or wait for immi to ask for it.

but i wanna avoid any waiting time once if they only ask PCC i was thinking of keeping it ready or perhaps uploading it without being asked.dont really know what to do.

thanks

Deep

Hi

as per my MA if we went to home country after home country's PCC issue then they can ask for new.

Edited by longwait

hello all,

thanks

Deep

I would suggest to get a new one because its one of the main thing they check as if someone is not a criminal. ...

pj83600 did you use the My Health Declaration? I wonder if using this speeds up the application

Yes I did...

I don't think it speeded it up much. Just as long as you have all your medicals done by the time the CO reviews the case is key. We got ours done a week after lodgement.

If he can prove he has not traveled anywhere he don't need an international police clearance. The domestic one needs renewal after expiry.

They did not ask for international police check. They need an Australian police check. the one we submitted before has expired in June2015.

An update about my case!

They also requested a statement from My husband employer stating that why they employed him full time while there is a Australian citizen at the same position working part time!!! Well he has got lots of skills that the other one does not.

I thought because he finished 2 years working they would not care about these sort of thing. What do you guys think?

An update about my case!

They also requested a statement from My husband employer stating that why they employed him full time while there is a Australian citizen at the same position working part time!!! Well he has got lots of skills that the other one does not.

I thought because he finished 2 years working they would not care about these sort of thing. What do you guys think?

What is his position?

your reason is pretty cool exactly