Hello I am new to the forum. What is the secondary fee and how much? thought we had paid everything to agent at the beginning.. hoping we have

if partner doesn't have ielts then we have to pay 4890 as a secondary fee

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Hello I am new to the forum. What is the secondary fee and how much? thought we had paid everything to agent at the beginning.. hoping we have

Hi and welcome... This is a fee paid by any dependent above 18 on your application who does not have any English proficiency, (IELTS, BSc)... Would have thought your MA had mentioned this if needed in the future..

good luck

Hi guys wodering if anyone can help me figure something out my frds applied for ENS last year in August still they are waiting and their MA and employer keep telling them that there application is with the immigration and there is nothing they can do, does immigration really took this much time and still no decission.

Hi guys wodering if anyone can help me figure something out my frds applied for ENS last year in August still they are waiting and their MA and employer keep telling them that there application is with the immigration and there is nothing they can do, does immigration really took this much time and still no decission.

Did your friend apply from outside australia?

No Stacyk from here in Australia what happend is we all were sponsord by the same companay with different rolls they just go with ENS first and i decided to do both ENS and PR at the same time but they did last year and still they are in waiting Mode.

Pr and ens at the same time? What do you mean? 186 is a pr visa.dont know why they taking so long with that then. Have you tried phoning immigration to find out whats going on? Its way past the their timeline for processing.

It's over a year I don't think that immi take this long for an ENS case must be something wrong, you guys better contact immi directly and find out why is taking so long. I can't believe that last year august 2014 case still hasn't heard any thing from the immigration.

It's unfortunate that every now and then an application will blow out way past the normal processing time (last year a poster had a 457 application that took over 12 months). There's nothing you can really do about it other than try to be as patient as possible, some occasional follow up with DIBP to ensure there's nothing still outstanding to be provided, etc. It sounds like your friend's employer and MA are doing what little can be done, and so all they can all do is wait.

145 days, still application received......................... Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting

145 days, still application received......................... Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting

nomination approved , still waiting 165 days ,afp and secondary fee submitted,why take so long ,lots of work pending to do