It is difficult to believe what happened to me!

One week ago one of us (people from that forum) said that her non-dependent family member was asked for medical check. I was surprised but started thinking of my case as jt turned out that this could be my problem as well...

Today I checked my immi as we still do not have medical exam (somebody told me in June that CO will ask so we have to wait) and I found there new link to print doctor refferal (examination letter). My heart stopped as it was non-migrating family member on the list!!!

After spending few hours online I realised that .i made same mistake like a lot of people before me! I added my non-migrating family member so she needs to have medical check as well!!!

As it is impossible for her to do it in her country (too old, sick, cannot walk etc.) I decided to ad one more form to my application (wrong information in application so wrote the correct one). So stupid mistake can cost me time!

Really annoying! Hope everything will be ok. Of course we made an appointment and will have our medical exam done soon. So I do not expect to have my PR with our people from the end of June.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

@peppa01, sorry to hear that mate.. are you saying that you added non-migrating dependents to your PR application by mistake and you were contacted by CO to add medical check for them? Just wondering how is that possible?

I added non-migrating relative to my application as it was the question if I have someone who is non Australian, non- migrating blah blah blah. I had no idea how important it is. That person is on my bridginb visa but it was no paymemt for her so I thought that it is ok.

Today decided to do medicals as all of you have them done. I had wrong information that CO will ask to do exam. Now I see that it should be done earlier. But it is ok for me as I will do it asap.

I have no news from CO. Just checked my application on immi acocunt and there is my non-migrating family member as well.

I fill the form 1023 "Notification of incorrect answers" and uploaded it. I had no intention to add that person to my visa. It is my mother so was sure that they ask for my non-migrating familly member.

hope it is clear and you guys understand what I mean

We added my husbands child as a non migrating dependant and also had to do medical check for him. Its normal.

I send form 1023 and wrote that it is my mistake (true). So now mymother will be excluded. She is not going to come to Australia for sure and also unable to do medical exam :(

Hope immi will change my data soon and I will be able to celebrate with other late

June applicants![emoji8]

I added non-migrating relative to my application as it was the question if I have someone who is non Australian, non- migrating blah blah blah. I had no idea how important it is. That person is on my bridginb visa but it was no paymemt for her so I thought that it is ok.

Today decided to do medicals as all of you have them done. I had wrong information that CO will ask to do exam. Now I see that it should be done earlier. But it is ok for me as I will do it asap.

I have no news from CO. Just checked my application on immi acocunt and there is my non-migrating family member as well.

I fill the form 1023 "Notification of incorrect answers" and uploaded it. I had no intention to add that person to my visa. It is my mother so was sure that they ask for my non-migrating familly member.

hope it is clear and you guys understand what I mean

No worries. It should be alright. Just get your medical done asap. Immi is mainly processing anywhere between 25 to 30 June.

No worries. It should be alright. Just get your medical done asap. Immi is mainly processing anywhere between 25 to 30 June.

thank you chad714. Hope you are right. It is so difficult to wake up everyday and have the same question: what about our future in Australia? [emoji295]

Form 80. IS this form completed by everyone? im just worried i did not complete this form and yet i have included an adopted child of 17 years on my application.. An advice on this?

With your child will be the same like with my mother. Your child will have to do medical check and police check as well.

Yes i have completed those already, but im asking regarding Form 80!

I wasn't asked for form 80 either. High-risk country applicant... It depends on the CO, sometimes they ask for it, most of the time they don't.

Question is: do you want to risk delaying your grant by 1 month? If the answer is absolutely not, just do form 80.

If it wouldn't be a tragedy to have to supply it later, then don't do it because likely you won't need to.

I started completing it but never finished because I needed to track down some of my old addresses with dates and for that, someone in my home country would've had to go through all my old docs. Doable, but I didn't want to make them do all that work if it wasn't needed.

Not sure about CO. How do i know? No docs requested. Still application received.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

You would likely only know a CO has been allocated if they contact you asking for documents. If you have already provided all the needed documents with your application, then you will probably only hear from DIBP when they make a decision on your visa. So it's best to simply check your email each day for any request they may send, and otherwise wait.

We added my husbands child as a non migrating dependant and also had to do medical check for him. Its normal.

Yes. Non-migrating DEPENDENTS (e.g. spouse & minor children) must be included in your application and they must complete the medical check. Adult children (who are no longer dependent on you) and other family members (parents, siblings, etc.) are not included in your application and do not need to complete medical checks. I lot of people confuse this and accidentally list their non-dependent family as non-migrating dependents and then need to correct this with DIBP.

Form 80. IS this form completed by everyone? im just worried i did not complete this form and yet i have included an adopted child of 17 years on my application.. An advice on this?

DIBP often asks for form 80, but not always. It seems to be more commonly asked from applicants from high risk countries, but applicants from low risk countries also have been asked. I usually suggest you complete it and submit it rather than be faced with a delay if they ask for it during their review of your application.

Form 80 was the most time consuming and annoying thing to fill out for this application. They have updated it a bit and now ask all sorts of thing, it's pretty much a summary of your entire life, all the places where you have lived, the schools you've attended since you were born, the jobs you've had since you were born =_=

I would suggest, fill the form, in your spare time while you are waiting anyway, if they ask for it, you are ready, if they don't, lucky.

It took me quite a while to fill it.

I haven't done my medicals yet.. I was going to wait for CO contact but Visa applied 30 June 2015.. waiting.. waiting.. no communications.

I should do it this week.