Form 80 was the most time consuming and annoying thing to fill out for this application. They have updated it a bit and now ask all sorts of thing, it's pretty much a summary of your entire life, all the places where you have lived, the schools you've attended since you were born, the jobs you've had since you were born =_=

I would suggest, fill the form, in your spare time while you are waiting anyway, if they ask for it, you are ready, if they don't, lucky.

It took me quite a while to fill it.

I haven't done my medicals yet.. I was going to wait for CO contact but Visa applied 30 June 2015.. waiting.. waiting.. no communications.

I should do it this week.

I strongly recommend you to do it medicals as early as possible because this is mandatory... based on your visa lodged your very close.

medical will take around 10 days to finalise. if CO asks then might possibly they will put you on hold till 28 days....

I strongly recommend you to do it medicals as early as possible because this is mandatory... based on your visa lodged your very close.

medical will take around 10 days to finalise. if CO asks then might possibly they will put you on hold till 28 days....

Yes u r right ,28 days waiting killing me

I haven't done my medicals yet.. I was going to wait for CO contact but Visa applied 30 June 2015.. waiting.. waiting.. no communications.

I should do it this week.

Same in my case. I was waiting but now regret it. Visa applied 30 June 2015. Will have my appointment on Thursday morning.

Hey stacyk.... i guess you will get soon (May be end of this week or tomorrow)

One of my colleague got PR on 13th nov..

Timelines:

Nomin lodged : 18 Mar

Nomi granted: 19 Jun

Visa lodged: 22 Jun

visa granted: 13 Nov

I hope so shrin :) on the 29th ill be 5 months.. its a long wait.

Same in my case. I was waiting but now regret it. Visa applied 30 June 2015. Will have my appointment on Thursday morning.

past is past, at-least you have take an appointment...

Keep it mind:

incase co assigned and ask for your medical then provide him/her medical receipt.... so most probably they will keep you on hold till finalized (may be 5-6 days) otherwise they will keep you on hold 28 days.

Nomination application 30th June

Visa application 30th of June

No contact has been made, not to the sponsor got contacted and neither did I.

Both still only received.

It is sooo frustrating when others from July get theirs and I still haven't heard anything.

Yeah the ones from july are probably processed in a dif team to yours. We will get it soon :)

Nomination application 30th June

Visa application 30th of June

No contact has been made, not to the sponsor got contacted and neither did I.

Both still only received.

It is sooo frustrating when others from July get theirs and I still haven't heard anything.

It's better to no request any docs/no contact rather than asking more docs...

it's simply means you will hear good news very soon... (be optimistic)

past is past, at-least you have take an appointment...

Keep it mind:

incase co assigned and ask for your medical then provide him/her medical receipt.... so most probably they will keep you on hold till finalized (may be 5-6 days) otherwise they will keep you on hold 28 days.

Good advice! Hope everything will be OK.

By the way, I was thinking about uploading referral letter or receipt today but not sure if it make any sense. Will wait.

Me too @inderjet , nomination 12june ,

Visa 9july

28oct doc requested for both nomination and visa

Submitted on 5nov

Still waiting, so agonizing

Actually nomination has been approved already same time applied visa but why they take so long they already got my money 4890 haha

Don't worry all june applicants will get their grants in this week for sure. If they are taking so long for the june applicants I don't know how long will it take for july aug and sept. What I think is there are many june applicants more than any other months, this must be the reason for them to take so long. Once they finish the june might be they will be back to 3 months time frame. I wish