I’m praying to God to get your visa granted by end of this week to all those who applied June 2015 and start soon July applications.

Hopefully tomorrow onward immi offices will start showering visas.

All the best guys J

By this time last year they were processing Aug application but this year still June. Not sure when will Sep turn comes.

I did that first, i updated the doc there. I done nomination 12th march approved 12th june then visa 25th june. all medicals done etc, i think they are delaying us because my partner is pregnant

That might be the complication here. But it still doesn't make much sense to delay you as you'll submit new application for newborn anyway. As far as i am concerned, I waited until my daughter was born.

That might be the complication here. But it still doesn't make much sense to delay you as you'll submit new application for newborn anyway. As far as i am concerned, I waited until my daughter was born.

no reasons nothing, she done the medical xray with the lead apron after 18weeks or something like that so they have all the required documents they need. we need it to go through so we can organise her maternity pay of centerlink but its complicated i dont know if we can get it after

Yea mate...still waiting and cheering with you guys....just been busy and no new updates for me...still can't find my application on my immi account......SO dont know whether its been assigned a CO or been processed or whatever....but last time i had a word with my MA, she said its not far away and can expect this week...but then when DIBP says maximum 183 days to process the application....i just touched my 6th month as of today and its only 153th day for me.....so not bothered about the days and keep thinking its just an another day......

and say to myself... " BETTER LATE THAN NEVER"

So June boys and girls.... we not far away with the good News.......keep dragging the load..........:wink:

And my hearty congrats to the people who got their Visa Granted....

Same question, what do you think delayed your application?

no reasons nothing, she done the medical xray with the lead apron after 18weeks or something like that so they have all the required documents they need. we need it to go through so we can organise her maternity pay of centerlink but its complicated i dont know if we can get it after

Then you should get yours soon. Let's be more patient (also saying this to myself).

Same question, what do you think delayed your application?

don't know mate.....i haven't contacted immigration yet, since my application was lodged using a migration lawyer.......... and my other problem, don't have access to my immi account...always comes up with error.... " incorrect details entered".......

And these things are beyond our reach to know...all we can do is keep waiting with a big UGLY smile....but one thing for sure, no documents requested yet.......

don't know mate.....i haven't contacted immigration yet, since my application was lodged using a migration lawyer.......... and my other problem, don't have access to my immi account...always comes up with error.... " incorrect details entered".......

And these things are beyond our reach to know...all we can do is keep waiting with a big UGLY smile....but one thing for sure, no documents requested yet.......

If you had TRN for application, you can create a new IMMI account and import the application yourself. Or you can call DIBP at 13xxx number.

Hi all,

My application (Visa and nomination ) has been submitted in September. My medical is finalized today as I have checked through Immi account. Does this means application is in processing. ? CO allocated ?. As the status is still application received.

Thanks u advance

Cheers guys

Hi all,

My application (Visa and nomination ) has been submitted in September. My medical is finalized today as I have checked through Immi account. Does this means application is in processing. ? CO allocated ?. As the status is still application received.

Thanks u advance

Cheers guys

Really, medicals finalized mean co is assigned, Lucky wow that means they are also looking in sep files. I too have applied on 14th Sep 2015

Guest guest113165
Hi all,

Thanks u advance

Cheers guys

What do you mean medical finalized?

I submitted 186 in 29th of June & medical submitted 5th of July.

It doesn't mean CA assign my file till 24th of Nov.

If immi status showing application received that's mean not allocate yet. When CO allocate your file it will be show Assessment in Progress.

Best of luck.

Hi all,

Thanks u advance

Cheers guys

Hi Sheila, even if the medical has been finalized, you still won't know if it's in process unless a CO will contact you.

As per the Immigration Processing time, it is 6 months.

But most of the visa approval are around 5 months, so you should expect it around February I guess.

As of the moment, IMMI is still processing late June applicants.