What do you mean medical finalized?

I submitted 186 in 29th of June & medical submitted 5th of July.

It doesn't mean CA assign my file till 24th of Nov.

If immi status showing application received that's mean not allocate yet. When CO allocate your file it will be show Assessment in Progress.

Best of luck.

@raselmirpur, do you have any visibility of where your processing center is?

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 25 November 2015

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged late June early July 2015.

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged late June early July 2015.

I think this message means all the June application will be finalised this week...

Please hurry up Immi...

Wow, finally it is moving now to July.. I wonder now whether they can finish July applicants before end of December break.

Wow, finally it is moving now to July.. I wonder now whether they can finish July applicants before end of December break.

Sure! I hope I can get my PR before Feb. I'm Chinese, so I hope I can back to China in February to celebrate Chinese New Year with my family....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest guest113165
Would you only know about this if a CO contacted you? I remember sapphilor mentioned that in his acknowledgement letter, it is showing NSW PSE but when his visa came in, it was processed by VIC.

NSW, VIC and WA have only CA, There is nothing in QLD, so my processing would be in NSW PESE.

Guest guest113165

Everybody need be a patient, it's a patient nothing else. Hopefully everybody will get visa, but keep patient.

Patient until Nomination grant, then patient until CO assign file your, then patient until any request file, then patient again for result......Be relax and cool :)