Dibp Victoria。 They can check your app status even you are not in vic.

Thanx for this number Chad, i have called Dibp to inquire about my status, unfortunately, been informed since they requested further information on 17Nov, my case will not be dealt with until after 28 normal days, GUTTED GUTTed, that means i have to wait till after 15 December...

Thanx for this number Chad, i have called Dibp to inquire about my status, unfortunately, been informed since they requested further information on 17Nov, my case will not be dealt with until after 28 normal days, GUTTED GUTTed, that means i have to wait till after 15 December...

Np mate. You are treated better than me and SS9999.

ohh i called them and they didnt told me in brief she told that they processing june File ATM .

i told mine one JUly so she told take upto 6 month

That's the same lady SS999 and myself ran into this morning as well. I guess she just tried to avoid us calling again. If you could wait, 131881 would be a better number to call though.

I got the loot , l got the loot , finally finalized boys and girls, all the f****ing best to every body, m on top of the world, yes I can kiss the sky, my time line

Nom:: 12 june

Visa :: 9july

28oct more docs asked

Provided on 5th nov,

Nominations and visa both finalized today in half an hour difference, so sick, thankyou to everyone @Chad @a had @inderjet and all yo,

I got the loot , l got the loot , finally finalized boys and girls, all the f****ing best to every body, m on top of the world, yes I can kiss the sky, my time line

28oct more docs asked

Provided on 5th nov,

Nominations and visa both finalized today in half an hour difference, so sick, thankyou to everyone @Chad @a had @inderjet and all yo,

congrats!

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

28oct more docs asked

Provided on 5th nov,

Congrats!

Celebrate and relax!

Looks like July is under way!

28oct more docs asked

Provided on 5th nov,

9 July visa grant! Congr!!!!!

Guys, please don't call DIBP again and again...

28oct more docs asked

Provided on 5th nov,

congrats mate. looks they are processing in the order of nom date