I got the loot , l got the loot , finally finalized boys and girls, all the f****ing best to every body, m on top of the world, yes I can kiss the sky, my time line

Nom:: 12 june

Visa :: 9july

28oct more docs asked

Provided on 5th nov,

Nominations and visa both finalized today in half an hour difference, so sick, thankyou to everyone @Chad @a had @inderjet and all yo,

Congrats :)

Hey Guys..

I have an update for you..

on 16th November the case office requested a medical and criminal record check for my non-migrating partner and son. We submitted all the docs today.. So fingers crossed on a quick decision.

How long do you guys reckon??

why do they even care about medical of your non-migrating partner and son?

I got the loot , l got the loot , finally finalized boys and girls, all the f****ing best to every body, m on top of the world, yes I can kiss the sky, my time line

Nom:: 12 june

Visa :: 9july

28oct more docs asked

Provided on 5th nov,

Nominations and visa both finalized today in half an hour difference, so sick, thankyou to everyone @Chad @a had @inderjet and all yo,

Congrats @12june! Funny how they told you something different on your call and yet it has been finalized after a few mins/hr. Enjoy :)

Hi there! Just poking my head in, seeing how everyone's progressing. And "advertising" the spreadsheet in my signature for registered users and guests alike. Good luck to all!

hi @sapphilor! Guess, we need to include that link to our signature as well, so new joiners can add their timelines as well. :)