Hi All,

Just officially started our process today so fully aware it will be a long wait from here but I will have my fingers tightly crossed and probably using this forum to keep sane in the meantime...

Timeline

Skills Assessment, Police certs & extra supporting documents submitted to MA - 07/01/2016

Medicals completed - 29/02/2016

Nomination submitted - 02/03/2016

Visa Application submitted - 11/03/2016

Were are applying for ENS 186 direct entry and using Fragomen for our migrant agent, really hoping there's no problems.

Happy friday! ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard buddy .good luck for ur visa[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I have been watching this thread for months and It is my turn now~~

My husband and I just got PR ~~yeah

Nom and Visa lodged 26/08/15

Granted 11/03/16

Processing Centre - NSW

Additional duc asked 2 days ago

Occupation - bricklayer

MA used

HR Country

they granted my pr just 2 days after MA uploaded the add duc , I think they are speeding up to deal with all the AUG ones .

I am so happy now, thanks for all the cheerful words you guys said here everyday . Anyone who is still waiting, just hanging there , PR' s coming ~~

Congrats abby.party time..[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

thanks a lot, best of luck.

Did you call them or just had a biggest heart to wait look guys i try to be a great example and stay strong here but i do get anxious and bit frustrated for few minuted but minutes after i trll myself that all my friends are waiting i have to stay strong for them and mysel. I hooe we all get it very soon. AMEN

I gave them call few time this week I knew without ring them status going to be same for 28 days bro.

Did you call them or just had a biggest heart to wait look guys i try to be a great example and stay strong here but i do get anxious and bit frustrated for few minuted but minutes after i trll myself that all my friends are waiting i have to stay strong for them and mysel. I hooe we all get it very soon. AMEN

Yes I have rang them few times this week, especially today I hanged up the phone and one minute latter got notification email that status has changed.

Wow man thats a longwait and yes quite frustrating as calling them means waiting on hold for loooooong time. Enjoy now forget the pain for few days (only) though remember the hard journey tell your kids take sceenshots of forum lol and show them the pain you went through.

no there's a direct number WA landline it's take 2 minute only.

Wow man thats a longwait and yes quite frustrating as calling them means waiting on hold for loooooong time. Enjoy now forget the pain for few days (only) though remember the hard journey tell your kids take sceenshots of forum lol and show them the pain you went through.

some of them very corporative so keep calling hopefully a gentleman will answer the phone and you will be fine I had good experience with male compare to femlae on the phone.

Ok, sorry one more question. Have you call about your nomination? I don't know if I can call after 28 days about my nomination...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some of them very corporative so keep calling hopefully a gentleman will answer the phone and you will be fine I had good experience with male compare to femlae on the phone.

I mean nomination... Probably I need to ask my boss to call...

I called myself and they didn't say anything you can ask them but I think you better wait few more days brother you will be fins I know it's hard to wait but trust me you gonna get it soon.

I mean nomination... Probably I need to ask my boss to call...