@Kingra

i not quite sure mate no my case mine one is expired too and I have not been back home since so I asked my agent to write the letter to explain this to them. Hopefully they accept it.

I heard some people said in general they consider the expiration of the Pcc for 12 months

better find out with your MA mate. Sorry can not help much with this.

Ok, thanks mate.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

No.

@Kingra

did you submit all the doc in the Ens visa checklist?

or is you employer have any bad record? Or have they sponsor any one?

base on many conversation with many different MA they said the immi

officer barely visit the working site.

unless the employer have bad record or your doc is not right

No.

@Kingra

did you submit all the doc in the Ens visa checklist?

or is you employer have any bad record? Or have they sponsor any one?

base on many conversation with many different MA they said the immi

officer barely visit the working site.

unless the employer have bad record or your doc is not right

They never sponsor before...

Good record..

And more than 5 years I am working with them.

They never sponsor before...

Good record..

And more than 5 years I am working with them.

Hmm maybe that was a random check for the site visit

sorry I did not mean to scare you. Hopefully you have good new soon.

Finally got my visa grant notice! I had followed this thread since I applied but haven't registered my details:

186 Direct Entry

LR Country

Nomination applied: 13/10/15

Visa applied: 07/11/15

Nomination approval: 26/04/16

Visa approval: 26/04/16

Best of luck for people who are still waiting!

Congratulations! Direct Entry is normally slow, but you are very fast! Good luck on you! All the best! Hopefully everyone here has good luck for PR!

Yes, NSW, my nomination was approved on 19th Mar. Do not worry, it is depend on different CO, well my CO is slow, hopefully yours is fast.

Hope so would not want a slow CO so frastrated if after 28 days still no new I will ring them.....

I've tried twice no go. Was told they doing the best they can to process the files asap. You won't get any answer.

They try their best .... They never understand the long wait feeling that we been through more than 7 months ..... So slow

My MA told me if you called them, they might be not happy.

I know but we can not keep waiting like this. Hey do you remember the CO name. Mine one name Lxxxx. I think it is a lady CO.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO name - initials only are allowed

My MA applied for me. she send follow up email on 15 March and DIBP replied," your client's application continues to be processed. We do not require any further information at this time. We will be in touch with you in due course".

She send another follow up email to DIBP on 19 April. Still waiting for reply but yesterday immigration officer came to office for inquiries about me that time I was with my boss in office, they didn't asked me anything. They asked few questions to my boss. That was there about 10 min.

This is really alarming. I have heard quite a few people had site visit by immi. Most monitoring is being done after they apply for visa. At this stage people who are waiting from july august (not yet finalised application) are getting surprise visit by immi. One of the applicant SUNNY786 waiting from june.

Now im almost 90 % sure we are still not getting visa bcoz we are being monitored by immi wether internally, externally or even both. In conclusion, people like us have no specific timeframe of getting visa. It can be anytime from tomorrow or even more than a year

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Edited by aussiepr

This is really alarming. I have heard quite a few people had site visit by immi. Most monitoring is being done after they apply for visa. At this stage people who are waiting from july august (not yet finalised application) are getting surprise visit by immi. One of the applicant SUNNY786 waiting from june.

Now im almost 90 % sure we are still not getting visa bcoz we are being monitored by immi wether internally, externally or even both. In conclusion, people like us have no specific timeframe of getting visa. It can be anytime from tomorrow or even more than a year

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

What about us who has applied in Sep? Co only asked for my police clearance, I have gotten the nomination, do you think they monitor me as well?

What about us who has applied in Sep? Co only asked for my police clearance, I have gotten the nomination, do you think they monitor me as well?

Nah i dont think so. If u have nomination part approved. Then Afp or pcc asked shouldnt take long to get the approval. For transition applicant nomination part is the most critical one.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW