i know now

long time follower first posting i applied nom and visa 23july2015, any one waiting around same time.

Thanks

Hi, I applied nom and visa on 16 July 15.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Hi anyone help please about monitoring how lond does it take to clear mine is already 8 months since immi officers came to visit place i applied nomi and visa both in octo and immi keep asking for superannuation docs and we just recently provided just bit worried  and its 186 visa

Edited by Dayaben

Hi anyone help please about monitoring how lond does it take to clear mine is already 8 months since immi officers came to visit place i applied nomi and visa both in octo and immi keep asking for superannuation docs and we just recently provided just bit worried [emoji30] its 186 visa

And your occupation ?

Hi anyone help please about monitoring how lond does it take to clear mine is already 8 months since immi officers came to visit place i applied nomi and visa both in octo and immi keep asking for superannuation docs and we just recently provided just bit worried ? its 186 visa

Hey mate i would like to add u on the sheet. Could u please share ur timeline?

Could u also share with us when they visited ur workplace what did they ask? And all details

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Aussiepr---- sorry to ask again...whats your job profile nd from how long you are working in the same field nd are u from melbourne

Im doing graphic prepress. From NSW.

Quick question im trying to figure out when and why immi visit takes place. Whats ur thought about that?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

You will get yours very soon, because I can see co has started working on the Aug and Sep opened files, yours is in early Sep. You will get it very very soon!

Mirzaa and i are not opened case. We havent been requested doc. Havents been contacted by co for any reason

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

According to me the the reasons of immi visits are ---- 1 - if anyone applied for any managerial position ..then imm want to confirm that person is doing work according to his job profile or not 2- they visit my frnd workplace bcz he applied as mechanic but his company name look like a tyre company and when they visit just want to know that he is doing all mechanical repairs or just dealing with tyres or anything else

Hey aussiepr ,i just checked the australianforum last night ........in april 2015 two guys were in same condition like us .....they applied in sep 2014 ...they never contacted by immi ....nd evereytime immi told them its allocated with co .....and after 8 months they both get pr without any ques asked by immi ..........i got to know everytime some people get thr result quickly ns some have to wait nearly 8 months

Hey aussiepr ,i just checked the australianforum last night ........in april 2015 two guys were in same condition like us .....they applied in sep 2014 ...they never contacted by immi ....nd evereytime immi told them its allocated with co .....and after 8 months they both get pr without any ques asked by immi ..........i got to know everytime some people get thr result quickly ns some have to wait nearly 8 months

Dayabens story was a bit scary. Immi found something suspicious. That why they visited his workplace. Like his company sponsored many people. Immi also wants to verify wether they all are genuine or not so that immi asked everyons bank statement and super.

In addition, the reason i was asking u is i have been looking at applicants who have been waiting longer then usual had site visit by immi. As i said in my previous post immi processed pretty much all of the july august september files. Except doc request and immi visit ones. Thats why im wondering if immi is to visit our site soon. Im worried bcoz if they visit us it will add up another 4 months to our waiting time

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Thanks mate... and welcome...

you are the first applicant from april, who registered and shared info... great stuff...

good on ya!!!!!!

Here I am, another applicant from April!

Nomination + Visa lodged (onshore) 20/04/2016

2 people (main applicant primary teacher: 457 to 186)

NSW

Aussiepr --- i got first mail on 15 march - no co still allocated , 26 april - co is working on my file ,,,,,,,so i am thinking maybe our co have high workload ......acctualyyy i dont want to thinkkk anythinggg negativeee bcz its very scayyyy to wait moreeeee

Aussiepr --- i got first mail on 15 march - no co still allocated , 26 april - co is working on my file ,,,,,,,so i am thinking maybe our co have high workload ......acctualyyy i dont want to thinkkk anythinggg negativeee bcz its very scayyyy to wait moreeeee

Sorry what mail u talking about?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Sorry what mail u talking about?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Actually my ma sent mail to immi on 8 march nd he got reply that co still not allocated after that he sent email on 18 april nd then he got reply on26 april that co is working on it ......so i am thinking whenever we call immi the person who replied us that our co is working on the file ....that person dont know the workload of our co nd our file was allocated only nd co is busy is in other files thats why he didnt reply but i am sure we get straight pr ......bcz its possible that our co is busy in other files also ....lets hope i always try to more nd more postive

Actually my ma sent mail to immi on 8 march nd he got reply that co still not allocated after that he sent email on 18 april nd then he got reply on26 april that co is working on it ......so i am thinking whenever we call immi the person who replied us that our co is working on the file ....that person dont know the workload of our co nd our file was allocated only nd co is busy is in other files thats why he didnt reply but i am sure we get straight pr ......bcz its possible that our co is busy in other files also ....lets hope i always try to more nd more postive

Thats sounds alright. Bcoz u just got co allocated means there is nothing wrong in ur application yet. That means co is not conducting background check.

Btw i think now u know ur CO's name. Dont u?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

That thing i want to tell that .....the second mail which i got on 26 th april .....my aplication still being processed by case officer ....i dont know that mail was sent by my co or any person from reception .....what i am thinking is that person just knows that my file is allocated to my co but he dont know anything more abt my file .......one thing i am sure is that my file was allocated in begnning of april nd my co may be have more workload ......let see when he will give straight pr ....lol....in the end of this mail i cant find my co name ........its just .....kind regards Txxxxxxx

Edited by MaggieMay24
Publishing CO name not allowed.

Yes i do have a MA,DIBP ask more documents a month ago,with in a week we send them when they asked us. AND my status; Application received

What documents they ask ?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

That thing i want to tell that .....the second mail which i got on 26 th april .....my aplication still being processed by case officer ....i dont know that mail was sent by my co or any person from reception .....what i am thinking is that person just knows that my file is allocated to my co but he dont know anything more abt my file .......one thing i am sure is that my file was allocated in begnning of april nd my co may be have more workload ......let see when he will give straight pr ....lol....in the end of this mail i cant find my co name ........its just .....kind regards Txxxxxxxxx

Really? Txxxxxxxxxxxx os my CO as well,nsw right? (31 days waiting so far after doc sent)

Edited by MaggieMay24

Really? Txxxxxxx os my CO as well,nsw right? (31 days waiting so far after doc sent)

R u sure he is co .........my file is in nsw ....i thought he may be any other person .....thats mean he is really busy person .....when u applied nd whats ur occupation ....u also from vic

Edited by MaggieMay24

R u sure he is co .........my file is in nsw ....i thought he may be any other person .....thats mean he is really busy person .....when u applied nd whats ur occupation ....u also from vic

Im from nsw, 21/9 applied, cust serv manager and you?

Really? Txxxxxxxxx os my CO as well,nsw right? (31 days waiting so far after doc sent)

I also think Txxxxxxxxxx is CO. Do u guys wanna match the position number of Txxxxxxxxx to make sure if u both got same CO

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Edited by MaggieMay24

Im from nsw, 21/9 applied, cust serv manager and you?

Melbourne , motor mechanic ,25 sep , but in my email he said that my applic still being processed by case manager ...departmet wants to ensure you that your file is processed through interal nd external checks thats why its lentghy process ....thats why i m not sure that he is my co .....but if. We had same co then it means he has very high workload