Hi guys,

Can candidates check the process with VEVO after visa submitted? or only using immi account?

My MA would not give me immi account information.

I heard from a friend, he checked with VEVO, but got the error:

"Entered details cannot be confirmed as the TRN/Visa Grant number/Evidence number does not match your current visa."

Hello Yuki. You can't check the progress of your visa application with VEVO. As you heard from your friend, he got an error because VEVO only shows the current visa you are holding. Recently lodged application TRN will not come up in VEVO search.

Edited by ricominero

Hi guys,

Can candidates check the process with VEVO after visa submitted? or only using immi account?

My MA would not give me immi account information.

I heard from a friend, he checked with VEVO, but got the error:

"Entered details cannot be confirmed as the TRN/Visa Grant number/Evidence number does not match your current visa."

Yuki,

The answer is no you cant...

Example: 457 Visa to 186 Visa (TRN number for my 457 visa is different to TRN number for my 186 visa)

Because I haven't been granted my 186 visa if i type that TRN number into VEVO it doesnt recongnise it as that isnt my current visa...

But if i type my TRN number in for my 457 visa on VEVO then that works as its my current Visa.

You can creat your own immi account and then import the application if its been allready submitted. .you can check the progress of your application...

My MA told me if I import the app, then this app from his immiaccount will be unavailable any more.

Right?

One application can be available on 2 immiaccounts at the same time?

My MA told me if I import the app, then this app from his immiaccount will be unavailable any more.

Right?

Hi yuki

i saw your couple of post , i am worried now If you Used Registered migration agent. If not why he is giving you false information? Would like to check his MARN no on registered agent website.......be carefull buddy

It's a visa status, but for me, I just have nomination without visa submission.

Hi Yuki! From my understanding with your posts, you have not lodged your visa yet only nomination, right? If this is so, then you cannot view the status only your employer or MA

But, if you have lodged application, you should have received acknowledgement letter, and from this, you can create your own account, using TRN or file number (which will be on acknowledgement letter), and your passport number.

Edited by Belle14

Hi guys,I'm just wondering if I lodge both nomination and visa application, how many acknowledgement letter/TRN I would received?My MA just send me one acknowledgement letter (with bridging visa ) so far, and they said they have lodged both of them.

Right?

You can't import the application because it's not your application, it's your employer's nomination application. It will contain confidential information about employee salaries, etc.

Hi guys,I'm just wondering if I lodge both nomination and visa application, how many acknowledgement letter/TRN I would received?My MA just send me one acknowledgement letter (with bridging visa ) so far, and they said they have lodged both of them.

I think its your employer or MA who do the nomination and they receive all the correspondence. Nomination..... immi -> employer or MA

When you or your MA lodge your ENS 186 application, this is the only time you will receive acknowledgement letter; but if you have MA, then immi ->MA receives it but should forward to ->YOU, so ONLY ONE acknowledgment letter

like us, we received only 1

...somebody correct me if i am wrong...

Edited by Belle14

Your Migration Agent would receive 2 acknowledgement letters - one for the nomination and one for the application. Since your employer is the applicant of the nomination, you don't need the acknowledgement letter for that. Your agent should forward you the one for your application plus the bridging visa.

There are many posts on this thread about checking the progress of your application online.

Logging onto your application will not give you any update on the status. It will only show the date that the application was lodged and what documents have been attached.

There are no online updates on when a case officer is allocated or what stage the application is at.

In most cases there will not be any change until after the application has been approved.

If you have used an Agent, they will not give you access to their online account. This is not because they are trying to hide anything, but because it would give you access to all of their other applications, which obviously they cannot do.

Hi Guys,

Today marks 5 months since my nomination application and 3.5 months since my 186 transition visa application. Theres has been absolutely no contact whatsoever to either my employer about the nomination or to me in regards to the visa (all docs uploaded, medicals, police checks, relationship proof etc etc)

Ive been following this thread for months now and have notice most people get their noms approved in 3 or 4 months. Anyone out there that it has taken longer??

what date do you guys use to start counting the "6 month " timeframe the nomination application date or the visa application date???

thanks heaps and good luck to everyone waiting

Hi Guys,

Today marks 5 months since my nomination application and 3.5 months since my 186 transition visa application. Theres has been absolutely no contact whatsoever to either my employer about the nomination or to me in regards to the visa (all docs uploaded, medicals, police checks, relationship proof etc etc)

Ive been following this thread for months now and have notice most people get their noms approved in 3 or 4 months. Anyone out there that it has taken longer??

what date do you guys use to start counting the "6 month " timeframe the nomination application date or the visa application date???

thanks heaps and good luck to everyone waiting[/quote

hi PM 1111 the 6 months time frame is counted from the day of your nomination lodgement. Did you use MA? Or by yourself?

Hi Guys,

thanks heaps and good luck to everyone waiting[/quote

hi PM 1111 the 6 months time frame is counted from the day of your nomination lodgement. Did you use MA? Or by yourself?

Hey Stubborn.

I applied by myself. but think I did a pretty good job at it, used the checklists and uploaded all info required plus extra info just to make sure, also printed out the decision ready form etc.

kinda concerned here aye.

Hey Stubborn.

I applied by myself. but think I did a pretty good job at it, used the checklists and uploaded all info required plus extra info just to make sure, also printed out the decision ready form etc.

kinda concerned here aye.

hey PM1111

R u sure that your employer hasn't heard anything yet?? I recommend you to tell your employer either check junk mails or contact immigration.