nope simple they said my file is allocated and they are still at early march..nothing else

They never tell u the truth as we seen some of May application already got approval who applied in 2nd week of May so we never know wht exactly happening there?

yes lodged with MA, nothing required i mean MA didnt heard anything from immi yet, MA is not much helpfull, was saying we are hoping to hear something in next 2 weeks

I would expect as much. MAs get the same access as any applicant and they generally won't have any more information than what you already know. Best of luck! I truly hope you get some form of response soon.

yes lodged with MA, nothing required i mean MA didnt heard anything from immi yet, MA is not much helpfull, was saying we are hoping to hear something in next 2 weeks

Bad MA, as you already paid a lot of money to him/her and he/she didn't help you even after 5 months. i guess you must follow up with him more strongly.

Bad MA, as you already paid a lot of money to him/her and he/she didn't help you even after 5 months. i guess you must follow up with him more strongly.

I don't think his MA can do anything at this point to expedite the process. If immi doesn't want to provide any further information, there's nothing anyone could do but wait.

Edited by dreylee