Lots of grant today. But dunno if immi is in March April or May..looks quite random.

I reckon, they're looking "April nomination & visa lodged as well as those who granted only nomination and applied visa on May".

They also looking March applications only if they got all the information they needed. (if there is any complications or additional docs requested etc....)

But fresh files they definitely moved to late April till May.

Congrats.. Gmil, could you please share your timeline?

Below are my details:

Nomination Lodged : 10 Apr 2015

Visa Lodged (Decision Ready ): 15 Apr 2015

Nomination and Visa Approved: 11 August 2015 (Today!)

Processing Centre: NSW (Parramatta)

Hi sonikatalwar

If you want PR ASAP then its best to lodge a decision ready application this means both nomination and application at the same time or very close together, if you wait until the nomination approval and then lodge your application you will go back in the pot and will wait another 4-6 months

The risk of doing this is if your nomination is refused you lose the application fee but to be honest most people lodge together as the nomination is very much like the 457 nomination which the company passed in the first place

good luck

Thanx a lot

last question

my nomination approved on 23 aug 2013 thats friday and i start job same day because my 457 visa was valid that day. So my 2 years complete on 22 aug or they count from Monday? Pay slip showing 23 aug

regards

Edited by sonikatalwar

Hello PR and futur PR :)My employer is going to nominate me but he is asking me to pay the nomination fees (540 AUD) + the employer immigration agent fees (2000aud)I think he can ask me to pay the nomination fees, but legally speaking, can they ask me to pay the agent fees? It seems a lot of money for just uploading few documents online.For the lodgement of my application I will do it without an agent, I have some free time and it doesn't look too difficult, just terribly long.

Hello everyone ,

i have a question that on Friday I call to immigration and ask them what is going on with my visa application and they ask me that you will get the answer within few days so what does that means I might be get reply within one or two week I don't know what is going on because on my online immi acc its shows last updated 10 April but when I call immi that person put me on hold and then said that they are working on your case I am really worried

Hello everyone ,

i have a question that on Friday I call to immigration and ask them what is going on with my visa application and they ask me that you will get the answer within few days so what does that means I might be get reply within one or two week I don't know what is going on because on my online immi acc its shows last updated 10 April but when I call immi that person put me on hold and then said that they are working on your case I am really worried

hi

r u direct entry or trt