I called immi today to check status of my application. They said it is still processing and processing time is up to 6 month.

I asked whether CO has been assigned and when will it being looked at: they said they are not allowed to comment on that.

My timeline:

Nomination lodged: 21 March

Nomination approved: 1 July

Via lodged: 21 April

Approved: still waiting, almost 6 weeks after nomination has been approved

My details:

Nomination Lodged: 20 June 2014

Nomination Approved: 11 December 2014

Visa Lodged: 28 April 2015 (Decision ready)

Visa Approved: Still waiting – Status: application received

Processing Centre: NSW (Live in VIC)

Not through an agent

I called immigration on 6 August and was told they are currently processing mid-late March. They said applications are processed by date received and it won’t make any difference if I used and agent or not, or whether you are from a country considered low or high risk (low risk being countries that can use the electronic passport checks at customs). Clearly they don’t process them all in date order as some have been approved that were submitted after mine – but I assume the majority are processed that way. Currently at 106 days. Keen to see what dates are being processed this week.

My day has come!

Application: 15 April 2015

PR Grant: 14 August 2015 (today!)

Profession: IT Manager

I'm not certain about nomination details as this was handled by my MA, not certain about processing centre yet either.

Do you know when they allocated your case to an officer? And did you apply for your visa after your nomination was approved?

I mean I am through an agent so how can I check it I just opened immiaccount then wht should I do? Can I check my application or not a bit scared?

Have you tried importing your application? Just be sure not to tamper with any of the information in there! You can simply use the immi account to check the status yourself.

Have you tried importing your application? Just be sure not to tamper with any of the information in there! You can simply use the immi account to check the status yourself.

So after I logged in just have to import the application? Right then can I see my status ?

So after I logged in just have to import the application? Right then can I see my status ?

That's right. Create your own Immi account, then on the dashboard click on "Import Application". You can import using your "Application ID" or "Transaction Reference number" found on your Visa acknowledgement letter.

My details:

Nomination Lodged: 20 June 2014

Nomination Approved: 11 December 2014

Visa Lodged: 28 April 2015 (Decision ready)

Visa Approved: Still waiting – Status: application received

Processing Centre: NSW (Live in VIC)

Not through an agent

I called immigration on 6 August and was told they are currently processing mid-late March. They said applications are processed by date received and it won’t make any difference if I used and agent or not, or whether you are from a country considered low or high risk (low risk being countries that can use the electronic passport checks at customs). Clearly they don’t process them all in date order as some have been approved that were submitted after mine – but I assume the majority are processed that way. Currently at 106 days. Keen to see what dates are being processed this week.

Hi 1aurs,

same story here. I applied on 29th of Apr and still application received. Let me know if you get any news from them :)

That's right. Create your own Immi account, then on the dashboard click on "Import Application". You can import using your "Application ID" or "Transaction Reference number" found on your Visa acknowledgement letter.

Done thanks a lot

it's application received !!!

so next tym it will directly take me there after I logged in?

many thanks fren

and it doesn't effect my agent does it?

Done thanks a lot

it's application received !!!

so next tym it will directly take me there after I logged in?

many thanks fren

and it doesn't effect my agent does it?

Correct. :) No it won't affect your application as long as you DON'T CHANGE anything. In fact don't click on anything at all. Just use this to check the status yourself instead of waiting for an email from your MA. In fact, you can update your preferences with your email address on the "My preferences" tab > "Manage application alerts" and choose to receive an email alert when immi has changed your status. That way you'll get first hand notification from immigration. Hope this helps. :)

Correct. :) No it won't affect your application as long as you DON'T CHANGE anything. In fact don't click on anything at all. Just use this to check the status yourself instead of waiting for an email from your MA. In fact, you can update your preferences with your email address on the "My preferences" tab > "Manage application alerts" and choose to receive an email alert when immi has changed your status. That way you'll get first hand notification from immigration. Hope this helps. :)

Thank u ur help is appreciated :)

Thanks for the tip about managing application alerts, just turned it on for mine!

@TLPJK Well I'd say yes, otherwise how would they know your application needed further documentation? I don't know if after docs are provided your application goes back in queue, but for sure some time has to pass before they get back to it. Also, during June they were working on the backload from December and January and then stopped before the end of the financial year. I'd say give em a call in a couple of weeks!