113 days today...

Nomination and Visa App: 22 Apr

Office: NSW

It seems like the waiting time in general is a little bit delayed now comparing with June and July, right? The last PRs were approved in 4 months...

Ya mate

Dont known why they are taking longer time.Some of my friend already got pr Which applied on may .

But don't know whats happening with our application.

Ya mate

Dont known why they are taking longer time.Some of my friend already got pr Which applied on may .

But don't know whats happening with our application.

Hey binkaf? What were your friends' timeline? I applied my visa in May too and I'm equally anxious.

there is no progress to report on my application.......i checked my status from online. last update 21 of April. seems like no one touch my documents!!!!!

my gosh...

Hi fren I applied a cook do u any difference during the processing time as a cook or chef?

really ? i have no idea about the processing time between chef and cook....

but how did u get sponsor from your employer as a cook ? i thought only as a chef and salary above $52000 can get sponsor .

No if u r a chef u can apply independently like 189 but for cooks u need employer sponsorship :)

Hi guys,

i just called immi regarding my application in May. They said my case haven't been allocated, at the moment they are allocating cases in March and April. I have to wait for few weeks.

The immi people give u such a readymade answer if that's true how come some of the people already got their visa who applied in middle of the May?

The immi people give u such a readymade answer if that's true how come some of the people already got their visa who applied in middle of the May?

Finger cross for it. I am sick of waiting for it. I questioned them they said every case is different, you should not compare your case with someone's

Hi All,

i am new to this forum..

Like to ask about visa application, we applied after nomination approved. Does it consider two different application?

Yup! Similar situation here (see timeline in signature). Your application will be put back in the queue regardless of when you lodged your nomination.

hi guys , i got my visa 2 days ago . and i applied on 15 may after my nomination approved. i noticed now they processing that files which one already got nominatioin approved . dont worry guys all of you gona get a visa soon. hopefully we hear good news from everyone . who is in waiting boat.

hi guys , i got my visa 2 days ago . and i applied on 15 may after my nomination approved. i noticed now they processing that files which one already got nominatioin approved . dont worry guys all of you gona get a visa soon. hopefully we hear good news from everyone . who is in waiting boat.

Congrats fren

I'll be very happy if they do so :)