hi guys , i got my visa 2 days ago . and i applied on 15 may after my nomination approved. i noticed now they processing that files which one already got nominatioin approved . dont worry guys all of you gona get a visa soon. hopefully we hear good news from everyone . who is in waiting boat.

My timeline is very similar to yours except I applied 10 days later so fingers crossed I am not too far away!!

Well, it seems that they are always a bit ahead than the month they state in the e-mail... I am pretty confident they are doing end of April/beginning of May. I applied on the 22nd of May and then added my partner on the 26th of June as a subsequent additional applicant, I hope that doesn't mean my app is back on queue!

Well, it seems that they are always a bit ahead than the month they state in the e-mail... I am pretty confident they are doing end of April/beginning of May. I applied on the 22nd of May and then added my partner on the 26th of June as a subsequent additional applicant, I hope that doesn't mean my app is back on queue!

That is exactly wht I am thinking :) let me know if anything happen with yr application as I am after 1.5 week behind u :)

Im from end of april. ...nothing happening. .

@binkaf, it's not automatic that they follow the timeline. In general they do, but then every case is different, and it also depends on where yours is being processed.

I think its on NSW but im from Victoria applied thru MA.

May be because of my occupation. .mine is cafe manager. ...

Hi guys, time has finally arrived for me.. Just got email from ma that my nomination has been approved.. Check my immi account 30 min later.. Wow... PR granted... Thank you god

occupation - customer service manager

processing centre- perth

Hi guys, time has finally arrived for me.. Just got email from ma that my nomination has been approved.. Check my immi account 30 min later.. Wow... PR granted... Thank you god

occupation - customer service manager

processing centre- perth

congratssssss

I think I have PR!!!!!! My account has changed to finalised but I haven't received a letter yet. Does this mean I have PR? I am so excited my heart is going to jump out of my mouth!! I've waited 9 years for this. :chatterbox:

I'm jumping for joy for you!!! Congratulations!!! :D