So what do you think 457 visa will ask for newborn baby insurance????

my daughter used travel visa to come in aus(she was born in HK). and we applied 186 after she came. no insurance of my daughter was asked.

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

Hey guys.

my visa was granted tonight at 6pm... after a few beers.. i thought i better update this page.

i have found it really helpful... thank you and good luck to everybody.

see me signature for details

Congratulations! Enjoy :)

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Wonderingbif you guys can verify something quick... when i log into immi account...the column where it says application type...what does yours say? Is it suppose to say 186 and 187 or just one of them. Mine says permanent employer sponsored or nominated visa 186,187. Why does it say both...??? Anyone else say the same thing?

Edited by stacyk

Hi guys. Wonderingbif you guys can verify something quick... when i log into immi account...the column where it says application type...what does yours say? Is it suppose to say 186 and 187 or just one of them. Mine says permanent employer sponsored or nominated visa 186,187. Why does it say both...??? Anyone else say the same thing?

Mine is: Permanent Employer Sponsored or Nominated Visa (186,187)

not both. you have "OR" so 186 or 187

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Hey guys.

my visa was granted tonight at 6pm... after a few beers.. i thought i better update this page.

Congratulations @shearmy! :)

Would you mind giving the processing centre?

Edited by Zet01

Good news! My nomination was approved earlier today. I just read my MA's email tonight. Almost there!!! [emoji6]

Nom 26/06/2015, Visa 29/06/2015

Finally, it is Dec! Please finish jun application and start July application as soon as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys.

Congrats to you, do you mind telling us what documents were requested and which Processing Centre. I was requested more information on 17 November too..

Thanks

Hi guys,

School summer holidays are coming up and I was wondering if, having applied for PR, we are entitled to the child care rebate (CCR)?

Having 3 kids and the local daily rate around 80$ per child per day, there is no way I can afford it without the rebate!:wacko:

Your experience needed as I have found nothing on line , which probably means it is not possible, but as Medicare is, I'm just hoping!!

Cheers!

Guest guest113165

Finally December comes, we never thought it will delay until Dec. We plan it will finish at least Nov but no way.

Even not sure it will be finalize when............:err:

Hi guys,

School summer holidays are coming up and I was wondering if, having applied for PR, we are entitled to the child care rebate (CCR)?

Having 3 kids and the local daily rate around 80$ per child per day, there is no way I can afford it without the rebate!:wacko:

Your experience needed as I have found nothing on line , which probably means it is not possible, but as Medicare is, I'm just hoping!!

Cheers!

hmm. u have to wait for ur visa. at least this is how center link told me.

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk