Hi Guys,

I've been following this thread for a while and just wanted to share that my 186 visa (direct entry) has just been granted today.

The nomination and visa application are both done on 02/07/15. No correspondence made and the processing team appears to be NSW.

Hope this helps and good luck everyone!

Congratulations! Looks like Direct Entry processing is really faster, as per recent posts of those who got their PR.

Finally wait is over..got residency☺️☺️

Here is my timeline. Nomination and visa lodged 16 May......medical done -22 May..,documents requested 9 nov..documents submitted 17 nov,..nomination and visa approved 9 dec...once again thanks for help and support..

Here is my timeline. Nomination and visa lodged 16 May......medical done -22 May..,documents requested 9 nov..documents submitted 17 nov,..nomination and visa approved 9 dec...once again thanks for help and support..

Congrats for pr!!!!what doc did they requested???

Yes and I believe the difference is nomination application right?

So what I understood is people who applied to nomination app., whether they are direct entry or their sponsor is not nominating them yet.

I am a bit puzzled about who has a nomination application tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Direct Entry and Temporary Resident Transition streams require an employer to first lodge a nomination. Then when you lodge your application, you are required to provide either the nomination TRN or the nomination Grant ID before you can continue with your application.

Congrats :)

congrats @Sahota! are you direct entry or transition sponsored?

Hi, has anyone who has applied for nomination and visa application in early July received their PR yet? My nomination and visa application were submitted on 9/7/15. My police check will expire in the next couple weeks and I am concerned that it will expire right before they look at my application. What do you think?

"Application Received" - NSW team (Parramatta)

Nomination- 9/7/15

Visa Application- 9/7/15

Low Risk Country

It's all depending on you, if you ok with delay then wait and watch whether they requested or granted straight away, however if you don't wann a delay then safest way to apply as early as possible because of the Christmas break so it may take longer than expected.

Guest Guest113774
162 days ... still application received

I believe you will hear back from them this week or next week.

Hold on!

Visa Application 17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Employer Nomination (subclass 186) visa

yes. very true.

According to our google doc data, there is no nomination grant for July applicants.

Oh no... that is not what I want to hear. You guys do not think there is a chance that we will start seeing July transition stream approvals next week?

Guest Guest113774
Oh no... that is not what I want to hear. You guys do not think there is a chance that we will start seeing July transition stream approvals next week?

But there was a member of this group yesterday who lodged on 2nd of july.

I believe next week we will see some more july too.

Visa Application 17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Employer Nomination (subclass 186) visa

hii july9

mine timeline is same as yours... i am checking immi account 10 times in a day for any update but only application received status is there. wish to change it Asap.

I can see some 187 applications applied on 8th, 9th July have been approved.

We are on the same processing centre and the same team, but 187 has priority. So I believe you will have good news soon, before xmas for sure.

I can see some 187 applications applied on 8th, 9th July have been approved.

We are on the same processing centre and the same team, but 187 has priority. So I believe you will have good news soon, before xmas for sure.

That's what I like to hear! My fingers are crossed.

No magic mail yet!!!!!!assesment in progress!!!!!!!

new born medical clear day before!!!

after that assesment in progress

does anybody knows how long it take to approved after provided everything??? Thanks

hello everyone 1st post. we've applied for residence on 186 DE on 2nd Nov. Nomination applied on 1st week July.

Employer has been requested more information for the nomination yesterday. I was wondering if anyone applied for residence before the nomination was approved and if so did your nomination and application gets processed at the same time?