187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi

We applied for Rsms visa in first week of Dec. nomination and visa application together. Does anyone know how quick responses are coming? Is there anyone who applied at the same time? Is ur file open ?

Hi Rashmi,

Immigration is opening files lodged in December so you will hear something soon. Good luck

Hi

We applied for Rsms visa in first week of Dec. nomination and visa application together. Does anyone know how quick responses are coming? Is there anyone who applied at the same time? Is ur file open ?

Ā 

Ā 

Hello Rashmi,

Ā 

I applied in first week. Still waiting. I think it depends on your occupation. Someone here applied as a translator already got CO. They applied in 3rd week of Dec.

Ā 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Ā 

I have been asked for add docs about my background 3 weeks ago and I reckon last week I have been asked for also add nomination paperwork. Add docs related to my background were submitted last Fri and add nomination paperwork has not been submitted yet,hopefully in the next couple of days.

I do not know if CO approves visa first separately before add nomination docs are submitted or waits to get the whole docs first to make a decision on visa application but I will keep you updated once I hear anything in regards of the decision of CO.

Hopefully the good news..

Wish the best for everyone...

Ā 

GurZey

Edited by GurZey

HI Guys,

I have lodged the RCB application on Feb 4th in perth, and there is still no outcome by now. My agent told me there is nothing they can do right now, and they have asked RCB for twice, the only answer they have been told was that there are too many applications at the moment in Perth. Normally RCB will only take 2-4 weeks, but my case is almost 2.5 months and I'm still waiting. Is anyone here applied RCB around Feb? plz share your status with me. Thx

Hi

Ā 

Our visa has been lodged on 23 Dec '14. Haven't heard anything yet.

My friend's application lodged on 22 Dec, the same occupation, the same company. And he already got his visa approved in February. (????!!!!!).

This visa is like a lucky dip. There is no rhyme or reason as to who gets their visas first.

HI Guys,

I have lodged the RCB application on Feb 4th in perth, and there is still no outcome by now. My agent told me there is nothing they can do right now, and they have asked RCB for twice, the only answer they have been told was that there are too many applications at the moment in Perth. Normally RCB will only take 2-4 weeks, but my case is almost 2.5 months and I'm still waiting. Is anyone here applied RCB around Feb? plz share your status with me. Thx

When we applied for my rcb it took 4 months, and was then refused, for reasons that made it very obvious they hadn't actually read the application. (It was granted in the end when we pointed out their mistakes to them).

When we applied for my rcb it took 4 months, and was then refused, for reasons that made it very obvious they hadn't actually read the application. (It was granted in the end when we pointed out their mistakes to them).

Ā 

wow, can't imaging how they work for things that really important to us..

when you received the refuse letter, how long it then takes to get approved after pointing out their mistakes?

Hi everyone,

Ā 

I thought I'd post my timeline so far:

Ā 

RCB submitted 28/11/14

RCB approved 15/01/15

Nomination submitted 10/12/14

Application submitted 15/01/15

Ā 

Low risk country/Perth based/Parramatta office

Ā 

I'm still awaiting a response re the nomination and visa.

Ā 

Good luck to everyone!

wow, can't imaging how they work for things that really important to us..

when you received the refuse letter, how long it then takes to get approved after pointing out their mistakes?

I think it was about a month. They said they had contacted employment agents who said they could find Aussies trained no problem. My boss had the point out it had been advertised for a month on seek, in the paper, and a industry website and not one trained Aussie applied, and these agencies hadn't put anyone forwards for the job. They also added that they needed more trained staff so would love to hear from these trained Aussies lol.

Hi Team,

Ā 

I am new. @blossom and everyone thank you for continuously replying back and providing support to all of us, I've read up to page 20 and got tired so i just skipped toward the end..

Ā 

To get to the point I moved to Sydney from USA in 2009 stayed on various visa's from Student visas then my parent established a business and was granted a 163 State Sponsored Business visa, short after granted my parents sold the business and moved back to America I decided to stay. Now the issue is my visa is due to expire July 2016 and cannot renew as business is now closed...

Ā 

After years of intense research , I can only apply for a 187 RSMS visa and I have a Diploma in Business Management with 5+ years experiance as an office manager with experiance in sales, and customer service. I have been trying to apply for jobs...

Ā 

Questions:

1. How does everyone find jobs that may sponsor you and if found how would you ask the job to sponsor?

I have been looking on seek and applying very religiously.

Ā 

2. Has anyone tried to those services that offer help with finding a sponsor?

I have had an encounter with an organisation (prob should disclose name) as she offers help finding a sponsor and help making my portfolio look its best and charge a heap load of money... she has a contract and everything and in the contract it says if within 6 months if she cannot find me a sponsor I get my money back minus the admin fees of 3k...

Ā 

3. Do you really need a migration agent if Im located on shore? Most of it is just admin and gathering all the documents ready isnt it?

Ā 

4. I am currently in an interview process with potential employer, as an assistant manger, the salary they offer is $40,000-45,000, is there a salary min for the office manager 512111..

Ā 

5. Any tips for someone looking for a RSMS ob while onshore?

- Any tips in asking for employer to sponsor?

Ā 

Thank you

Hi Team,

Ā 

I am new. @blossom and everyone thank you for continuously replying back and providing support to all of us, I've read up to page 20 and got tired so i just skipped toward the end..

Ā 

To get to the point I moved to Sydney from USA in 2009 stayed on various visa's from Student visas then my parent established a business and was granted a 163 State Sponsored Business visa, short after granted my parents sold the business and moved back to America I decided to stay. Now the issue is my visa is due to expire July 2016 and cannot renew as business is now closed...

Ā 

After years of intense research , I can only apply for a 187 RSMS visa and I have a Diploma in Business Management with 5+ years experiance as an office manager with experiance in sales, and customer service. I have been trying to apply for jobs...

Ā 

Questions:

1. How does everyone find jobs that may sponsor you and if found how would you ask the job to sponsor?

I have been looking on seek and applying very religiously.

Ā 

2. Has anyone tried to those services that offer help with finding a sponsor?

I have had an encounter with an organisation (prob should disclose name) as she offers help finding a sponsor and help making my portfolio look its best and charge a heap load of money... she has a contract and everything and in the contract it says if within 6 months if she cannot find me a sponsor I get my money back minus the admin fees of 3k...

Ā 

3. Do you really need a migration agent if Im located on shore? Most of it is just admin and gathering all the documents ready isnt it?

Ā 

4. I am currently in an interview process with potential employer, as an assistant manger, the salary they offer is $40,000-45,000, is there a salary min for the office manager 512111..

Ā 

5. Any tips for someone looking for a RSMS ob while onshore?

- Any tips in asking for employer to sponsor?

Ā 

Thank you

Ā 

I'm sorry, but an assistant manager role won't be eligible for this visa. You need to be an actual office manager. The minimum wage would be according to the award rate.

It isn't easy to find a sponsor. You don't NEED a migration agent, but if they haven't sponsored anyone before I'd say it's worth the money.

Hi everyone, grateful to GOD, I got my visa today.

Here is my timeline:

- RCB, nomination and visa applied on 6th Nov

- RCB approved 6th Jan

- Addi docs requested for nomination on 18 April, submitted 25 April

- Nomination and visa approval today

Occu: Hairdresser with cert IV, no 2 yrs exper

Area: Perth, WA

I hope u all will get ur visas soon!!!!

Please pray to GOD, GOD hear our prayers!!!!

Here is my timeline:

- RCB approved 6th Jan

Ā 

Ā 

April i think you mean march...congrats friend ..

Here is my timeline:

- RCB approved 6th Jan

Ā 

congratulation Jackha92! Hopefully they will say sth to me as well.

It took me roughly 4 weeks to hear sth back from them

requsted doc. i.e AFP PCC uploades 15th april, don't know when i get visa approval

waiting seriously killing me :(

Ā 

what do you think guys when they get back to me, my last up day shows 9th april when PCC asked.