187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Whether they speak with a customer service operator or a case officer, these people are busy with the administration and processing of visas. Having to deal with hundreds of calls daily from applicants (because threads on this forum and others are full of "just give them a call" suggestions) who simply want to know if their visa has been allocated, when will it be finalised, is there an update, etc. will take these DIBP employees away from actually working on visas which then slows down the process for everyone.

So Bikerboy why say 02 in your previous post?

Ā 

It's the actual number of parramatta canter and the guy sitting there told me that there was something in the system at the time of November and December coz of new computer system upgrade. And when he saw my time frame then he himself said that it's not right. And the person sitting at the Parramatta office is not a case officer, he is also a customer service officer as he told me that he just have to send the email to the processing department. We are not wasting or interrupting in there work.

It's the actual number of parramatta canter and the guy sitting there told me that there was something in the system at the time of November and December coz of new computer system upgrade. And when he saw my time frame then he himself said that it's not right. And the person sitting at the Parramatta office is not a case officer, he is also a customer service officer as he told me that he just have to send the email to the processing department. We are not wasting or interrupting in there work.

Ā 

I am totally agree with you ,I do not know why other people are trying to limit the freedom of being aware of!!! Does not make sense..

He did not provide me a specific information but told me will be assessed late September..did they give you specific information...

Ā 

He told me everything whatever I asked. I even joked around with him over the phone to make him more comfortable then asked him all the questions. While he was on the phone with me, he was writing an email to the team where my is been allocated which is in WA team 7.

He told me everything whatever I asked. I even joked around with him over the phone to make him more comfortable then asked him all the questions. While he was on the phone with me, he was writing an email to the team where my is been allocated which is in WA team 7.

Ā 

Lucky you!!!..I think I hesitated a little bit but at least I know that it is very close now...

Lucky you!!!..I think I hesitated a little bit but at least I know that it is very close now...

Ā 

At least you are relieved now...good to hear that...I never took stress about it that was the reason I never came on this forum coz I already too all the stress before and then started to believe that whatever is going to happen will happen. But I know that something was not right. And the guy on the phone told me that my file is been allocated from last April and some1 looked at it at the same time. Then he asked that did anybody asked you any additional documents? I said no, then he checked my application and said that you already have all the documents needed for the application. He also told me that if I don't hear anything till mid of next week then I should write them an email again stating that its URGENT.

If they love me then I would have been the first person to get my visa and I should always get the same answer from every single person over the phone. They always change their answers. Like the last time the stupid lady told me that it doesn't matter when I applied my visa, it always takes 6months after the nomination. So that means she must be thinking that I am a stupid person or she knows better then everyone.

Can you please provide that Number??

thanks bikerboy

Hi guys

I am new to this forum.. I would like to share my timeline

RCB 10 Dec2014

Approval 23 Dec2014

nomination 5Feb 2015

approval 10 May 2015

VISA 07 june 2015

Still waiting

Ā 

Its already been 7 months

what should I do?

thanks

Ā 

You applied for your visa in June mate!! You should at least wait for some time before calling immigration. RCB and nomination time doesn't count in the visa process. Coz whenever you are going to call they are going to make a note that you called and if you are going to call them a lot then intentionally they are going to delay.

At least you are relieved now...good to hear that...I never took stress about it that was the reason I never came on this forum coz I already too all the stress before and then started to believe that whatever is going to happen will happen. But I know that something was not right. And the guy on the phone told me that my file is been allocated from last April and some1 looked at it at the same time. Then he asked that did anybody asked you any additional documents? I said no, then he checked my application and said that you already have all the documents needed for the application. He also told me that if I don't hear anything till mid of next week then I should write them an email again stating that its URGENT.

Ā 

Hi, though I am 186 application, I am still looking at 187 thread. My situation is not good because I applied in Jan this year and the nomination is still pending. How about your nomination? or you are just waiting for visa approval?

Sorry Bikeboy your English grammar is terrible.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

hi, Mr. LCF21 first this forum is just to share our timelines and experiences with each other and also we get an idea whats happening with others application so that we know that we may be asked same documents or may can take same time to process the applications.

and who do you think has given you the right to judge someones english on this forum, simply if you dont like someone's comment or if that is not useful to you just ignore or switch off, why you have to correct people, there are thousands people out there who cant write or speak proper english do you think you can correct them all. Being an Italian does not mean you can speak good english, i find your T pronunciation very funny. sorry but it is true.

just Chill and ignore me too.