187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hey mate just checked nov in spreadsheet did you see that Nicole Ped was requested info today?? Nom and visa 18/11 but she is transition

Ā 

Hi, I saw that. This is giving me hope that they are indeed working on 187 November applications. . . If only they knew how hard it was living in Limbo . . . I'm sure they are speeding up and hopefully we will receive the golden email in a few weeks time.

Hi, I saw that. This is giving me hope that they are indeed working on 187 November applications. . . If only they knew how hard it was living in Limbo . . . I'm sure they are speeding up and hopefully we will receive the golden email in a few weeks time.

Ā 

Ā 

Yes I hope so, not so many details of November people in the spreadsheet so it will be harder to track Novembers progress I think. I'm hoping my MA uploaded enough docs for nomination because if we are requested more it will prolong the process even more :( I really need some motivation to keep going... The golden email, I like that saying!

Ā 

Can u pls share link to access the spreadsheet

Yes I hope so, not so many details of November people in the spreadsheet so it will be harder to track Novembers progress I think. I'm hoping my MA uploaded enough docs for nomination because if we are requested more it will prolong the process even more :( I really need some motivation to keep going... The golden email, I like that saying!

Ā 

A little bit of hope each day keeps us going at this stage. I have been thinking the same thing about the nomination docs. So difficult not being in control of that. Not knowing if everything is there to ensure that it is decision ready. I really hope we dont get asked for more docs.

A little bit of hope each day keeps us going at this stage. I have been thinking the same thing about the nomination docs. So difficult not being in control of that. Not knowing if everything is there to ensure that it is decision ready. I really hope we dont get asked for more docs.

Ā 

Yes especially after reading someone is still waiting after submitting docs three months ago.. We have a MA just for our nom though so I would be encouraging him to follow up if that occured... I hope so too

Hi guys, I'm new here. Can someone help me to add my information in the spreadsheet? Thanks. Nomination is at 20 November. Nothing happened. I am a pastry cook, my employer is in Perth. By the way,does anyone know why I never can open the spreadsheet you guys shared?

That means we lostd November candidates data

Very annoying ???

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

Ā 

No no someone just moved December before November so not able to view them on our phones.. Still there on computer, I will try move them back in order once again in the morning ā˜ŗļø

I applied in 7thdec nom+visa .any idea how long to wait open my file another 2 months ?

Ā 

May be earlier then that if you lucky mate

Ā 

But still applicant waiting who applied in November and before that...

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk