187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Anyone have knowledge start own business sponsor my self 187 visa

Hi Kumar it was easy before to self sponsor on 457 or 187 before your 187 rules was business should be 6 month old for rsms but from nov 2015 self sponsor has been removed now immi check ASIC before processing the application I have friend who firm company under there wife name and sponsored them self but now no more family sponsored for 457 or 187 if u want I can pass u legislation copy also

Edited by Rajiv Bagga

Hi Kumar it was easy before to self sponsor on 457 or 187 before your 187 rules was business should be 6 month old for rsms but from nov 2015 self sponsor has been removed now immi check ASIC before processing the application I have friend who firm company under there wife name and sponsored them self but now no more family sponsored for 457 or 187 if u want I can pass u legislation copy also

Ā 

Ā 

thanks for information rajiv. can you please pass me copy of legi please ?

Hi guys! (Especially those who have got a CO or got their visa 187 granted)

Ā 

has anyone been asked for Form 1211, and why is that? Form 1211 is so similar to Form 80! So confused!

Ā 

I have no idea about both form similarity but my CO has requested form 80 along fresh PP copies on 1st March & submitted on same day . Thanks [emoji846]

Hi guys,

i have a quick question:

guys do you have any idea what will happen if nomination get refused? Because I am on bridging visa if nomination gets refused either I have to withdraw my visa application or they will refuse it because of nomination refusal. If I withdraw my visa I won't have any active visa to stay here if don't withdraw immigration will refuse it. If they refuse then I can't lodge onshore application. Am I correct?

thanks in advance

Liked40 times

Repreputation_pos.png

Ā 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Ā 

Email Updated on 31 March 2016

Ā 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We are currently
allocating
ENS and RSMS applications lodged
late August 2015. Got this from 186,little hope

Ā 

Hi guys,

i have a quick question:

guys do you have any idea what will happen if nomination get refused? Because I am on bridging visa if nomination gets refused either I have to withdraw my visa application or they will refuse it because of nomination refusal. If I withdraw my visa I won't have any active visa to stay here if don't withdraw immigration will refuse it. If they refuse then I can't lodge onshore application. Am I correct?

thanks in advance

i am not sure i think you have to go offshore then lodge your visa again. because onshore you need sub visa at that time to lodge file which on you don't have you on Bridging visa current

Edited by kkumar

thanks for information rajiv. can you please pass me copy of legi please ?

Hi I m send u link of new from agent about self sponsor but if u want law search in comlaw immigration it is applicable to all sponsor application for temporary 457 or rsms ens I can't attach the link it come PDFs https://www.acacia-au.com/457-employer-sponsorship-update-december-2015.php if u could find I will help to find

Hi guys,

i have a quick question:

thanks in advance

Ā 

Whats the reason for nomination refusal? Are you going to fight for it?

Trying to be optimistic everyday but then still feeling the frustration knowing most holidays have passed for delays and still waiting :-(

Ā 

Praying hard for good news for all of us soonest!

Ā 

Ā 

Nom: approved 22/10

Visa : 23/10

Stats: Waiting

Trying to be optimistic everyday but then still feeling the frustration knowing most holidays have passed for delays and still waiting :-(

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thats is why this forum is here! We can talk about it and encourage each other! Trust me, nobody's application is more worry-worthy than mine, but I'm still patiently waiting :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes exactly true , as i have written these words before this journey it's obvious to drive smoothly till the end . The whole process can be a bit of a roller-coaster of emotions & very hard to reduce bumps and frustration , but obviously there might be times where this isn't always possible. At these times, You can live above and beyond any circumstance because you are strong, you have willpower, and you are dang well worth it . I'm wishing you & everyone the same . Good Luck [emoji846]

Thats is why this forum is here! We can talk about it and encourage each other! Trust me, nobody's application is more worry-worthy than mine, but I'm still patiently waiting :)

Ā 

This forum will be there with you all along your processing period. I hope this platform will continue to provide information beside working hard to keep it to a minimum level of anxiety and frustration . Believe it [emoji846]

Dear all the helpful and supportive members here

Ā 

Ā 

I am very honored and excitied to share with you all that my husband and my nomination had been approved today [emoji4]

Ā 

Timeline as below -

Ā 

26 aug 2015 applied RCB

29 aug applied nomination

3 nov approved RCB

Ā 

31 mar 2016 approved nomination

Ā 

Low risk country

Application via MA

Ā 

Ā 

Will definitely fill out the spreadsheet tonight as a record for all [emoji4][emoji4]

Ā 

Ā 

Here i would like to express my sincere thankfulness and truly blessing to all the mates here for giving me the useful information and support

Ā 

Our next step will be lodging the visa [emoji4]

Ā 

Let's stay positive, the best is yet to come!!! [emoji4][emoji4]

Ā 

Ā 

I am very honored and excitied to share with you all that my husband and my nomination had been approved today [emoji4]

Ā 

Timeline as below -

Ā 

26 aug 2015 applied RCB

3 nov approved RCB

Ā 

Ā 

Low risk country

Application via MA

Ā 

Ā 

Will definitely fill out the spreadsheet tonight as a record for all [emoji4][emoji4]

Ā 

Ā 

Here i would like to express my sincere thankfulness and truly blessing to all the mates here for giving me the useful information and support

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations on your nomination approval[emoji253] , This point will give you more motivation & courage. Please try to lodge your visa application ASAP . All the best [emoji846]

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Timeline as below -

Ā 

26 aug 2015 applied RCB

3 nov approved RCB

Ā 

Ā 

Low risk country

Application via MA

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations to both of you!

An inch closer to the goal keep the faith[emoji898][emoji322][emoji120]

Congratulations on your nomination approval[emoji253] , This point will give you more motivation & courage. Please try to lodge your visa application ASAP . All the best [emoji846]

Ā 

Thank you!!! [emoji173][emoji173] We all are nearly there!!! Will lodge it asap definitely [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Timeline as below -

Ā 

26 aug 2015 applied RCB

3 nov approved RCB

Ā 

Ā 

Low risk country

Application via MA

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Congts :):):):)

Quick Question

Ā 

I read this on the DIBP website now and my husband(main applicant) was told he does not need to have a skills assessment done.

Ā 

His occupation is on this list but he does not have the AU qualification for this but we do have an approved RCB based on number of years experience. Does anybody know how this works?

Ā 

if your occupation is listed on the relevant legislative instrument, and you have not obtained a necessary Australian qualification suitable to your occupation, then you must obtain a valid skills assessment prior to your application.