187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Dear all the helpful and supportive members here

I am very honored and excitied to share with you all that my husband and my nomination had been approved today [emoji4]

Timeline as below -

26 aug 2015 applied RCB

29 aug applied nomination

3 nov approved RCB

31 mar 2016 approved nomination

Low risk country

Application via MA

Will definitely fill out the spreadsheet tonight as a record for all [emoji4][emoji4]

Here i would like to express my sincere thankfulness and truly blessing to all the mates here for giving me the useful information and support

Our next step will be lodging the visa [emoji4]

Let's stay positive, the best is yet to come!!! [emoji4][emoji4]

Yay yay see my prayers actually worked for you :P..please apply for a visa as soon as possible....

Quick Question

I read this on the DIBP website now and my husband(main applicant) was told he does not need to have a skills assessment done.

His occupation is on this list but he does not have the AU qualification for this but we do have an approved RCB based on number of years experience. Does anybody know how this works?

if your occupation is listed on the relevant legislative instrument, and you have not obtained a necessary Australian qualification suitable to your occupation, then you must obtain a valid skills assessment prior to your application.

The only thing i know is that with (cert 3 australian qualification) the candidate need 2 or 3 year exp to apply fot RSMS but if he or she holds cert IV as well then we don't need to provide exp....But in your case without australian qualification i think he has to go through skill assessment....But then again SKILL ASSESSMENT is for point base visa.....REALLY TRICKY and I amnot sure...But hope it will help you a bit...

Just experience. It does say on the anzcso that 3 years experience may substitute for the qualification

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Mmmmmm never heard about this thing either....: ( But if thats the case then i think the candidate has to go through the skill attest thing .....But you should confirm it with 3-4 MA....He might be lying as well

Our RCB has been approved though. Would they not have requested the skills assessment as well?

Nope the RCB has nothing ro do with you .....its for the buisness.....RCB is basically a cetifying body that says YES the owners genuinely need a qualified person and has a postion vacant..

Tsc89 on spreadsheet it's mentioned he got pr today .congratulations

Yeah i have just checked , Many Many Congratulations to TSC89 on getting Permanent Residency , i hope TSC89 will share his/her timeline soon [emoji253]

Edited by Zoya Khan

His timeline

nomination ::26 August :: 30 mar 2016

visa:: 28 August :1 April 2016

Yes i can see TSC89 in spreadsheet , I thought TSC89 should have post here as well . 4 more to go from August'15 . Let's hope for few more grants today till closing hours [emoji846]

Yes i can see TSC89 in spreadsheet , I thought TSC89 should have post here as well . 4 more to go from August'15 . Let's hope for few more grants today till closing hours [emoji846][/QUOte hopefully everyone eye on phone and email

need more grant today and if I am not wrong mid August people still waiting .. Might be they will get it today or next couple of days

Dear all the helpful and supportive members hereI am very honored and excitied to share with you all that my husband and my nomination had been approved today [emoji4]Timeline as below -26 aug 2015 applied RCB29 aug applied nomination3 nov approved RCB 31 mar 2016 approved nominationLocation: PerthOccupation: AccountantLow risk countryApplication via MAWill definitely fill out the spreadsheet tonight as a record for all [emoji4][emoji4]Here i would like to express my sincere thankfulness and truly blessing to all the mates here for giving me the useful information and support Our next step will be lodging the visa [emoji4]Let's stay positive, the best is yet to come!!! [emoji4][emoji4]
congrats for nomination and best of luck for visa

Just experience. It does say on the anzcso that 3 years experience may substitute for the qualification

@2015DEC187 your agent is absolutely right , for 187 if u dont have relevant australian qualification then minimum 3 years experience in that occupation is enough for ur visa . i am saying this because i have the same case but i have equivalent qualification with australian diploma level from my own country which is not necessary but just to improve the documents for visa. Do u have any relevant qualification from ur country??. so don't worry it is no problem for ur visa

NO reply whatsoever from the department for my case.

nomination documents submitted since 16 december 2015(requested documents from the department). File lodged in 26 june 2015.

loosing all my hopes. :(

Congts to tarunhari and ts

Thank you!! Yes I am so happy, I finally got the email today after 211 days. For the last week I have been checking my email non stop waiting for this. I've updated the spreadsheet straight away to give you September babies more hope.

I'm still at work but tonight will definitely be one to celebrate!

@2015DEC187 your agent is absolutely right , for 187 if u dont have relevant australian qualification then minimum 3 years experience in that occupation is enough for ur visa . i am saying this because i have the same case but i have equivalent qualification with australian diploma level from my own country which is not necessary but just to improve the documents for visa. Do u have any relevant qualification from ur country??. so don't worry it is no problem for ur visa

Hi, no only 8 years experience

As this is a skill level 3 I was tild the 3 years exp would be enough. Sounds good