187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Exactly true , i wish we could have more day by day . Hoping for best [emoji846]

Ā 

Hi zoya am going to overseas.while am in overseas my file going to stop untill i come back or still going to be in queue or process,

help me if you guyz know about that.

got email from immi they are finally processing sept files now...

stay with hope

Ā 

On the reply we got it says the following: (Very contradicting to the automated email stating they work on Late Aug Files)

Ā 

The service standards for ENS/RSMS are 75% of applications finalized within 6 months. Our current average processing time is 4.4 months and if your application is complete with all required documents it may be finalised earlier. Please trust that we are also eager to progress your application as quickly as possible.

How to be glad that you MA is not available when needed?

This is the case!

Ā 

My CO called me this morning, saying that she couldn't reach my MA: she needed information about the places where I and my partner lived in the past 10 years (as per form80), which were already been provided to the MA.

I had until 1:30pm to provide these info, otherwise I'd be back in the queue and wait for 28 days (she made it very clear).

My girlfriend produced then a simple Word document with all the dates and the addresses and she forwaded to her at 1:19pm!

Ā 

Two hrs late I received the notification of change of status on my ImmiAccount and...

Ā 

Ā 

WE'VE GOT PR!!

Ā 

We are officially Australian Permanent Resident!!

Ā 

My timeline is in the signature.

Ā 

Thank you everyone for support and information, glad to part of this forum with other people on the same boat.

Good luck guys, you will eventually get visa soon!!

Many Congts ,my timeline is same like u ,hoping next week :smile:

On the reply we got it says the following: (Very contradicting to the automated email stating they work on Late Aug Files)

Ā 

The service standards for ENS/RSMS are 75% of applications finalized within 6 months. Our current average processing time is 4.4 months and if your application is complete with all required documents it may be finalised earlier. Please trust that we are also eager to progress your application as quickly as possible.

What's that means they processing early September application or late August .

This is the case!

Ā 

My CO called me this morning, saying that she couldn't reach my MA: she needed information about the places where I and my partner lived in the past 10 years (as per form80), which were already been provided to the MA.

I had until 1:30pm to provide these info, otherwise I'd be back in the queue and wait for 28 days (she made it very clear).

My girlfriend produced then a simple Word document with all the dates and the addresses and she forwaded to her at 1:19pm!

Ā 

Two hrs late I received the notification of change of status on my ImmiAccount and...

Ā 

Ā 

WE'VE GOT PR!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you everyone for support and information, glad to part of this forum with other people on the same boat.

Ā 

Very happy for u mate......enjoy.....I've got exactly same timeline as u.....fingers crossed.....

Edited by Ironman666

Thank you!! Yes I am so happy, I finally got the email today after 211 days. For the last week I have been checking my email non stop waiting for this. I've updated the spreadsheet straight away to give you September babies more hope.

Ā 

I'm still at work but tonight will definitely be one to celebrate!

Ā 

This is the case!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

WE'VE GOT PR!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And to @TSC89: Huge congrats to you all, and all the best for the future!

Many Congts ,my timeline is same like u ,hoping next week :smile:

Ā 

Thank you!

Ā 

I think is going to be your turn soon, a friend of mine who applied on the 4th has is application under assessment as well (the CO called his MA yesterday).

Thank you all guys, yesterday I was overwhelmed (and I also worked like 11hrs xD) but now I really realize how lucky I was with my CO, she was very kind.

In the other hand, my MA is in Philippines, if it was for him I'd still cursing the DIBP for being so slow! ahahah

He probably doesn't even know yet that the visa has been granted -.-

Ā 

Anyway, time to party, we have our new life ahead!

Thanks again and good luck ^^

Thank you all guys, yesterday I was overwhelmed (and I also worked like 11hrs xD) but now I really realize how lucky I was with my CO, she was very kind.

In the other hand, my MA is in Philippines, if it was for him I'd still cursing the DIBP for being so slow! ahahah

He probably doesn't even know yet that the visa has been granted -.-

Ā 

Anyway, time to party, we have our new life ahead!

Thanks again and good luck ^^

Ā 

I hope you are enjoying these moments. Good Luck for the times ahead [emoji846]

Just experience. It does say on the anzcso that 3 years experience may substitute for the qualification

Ā 

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hey.. Your husband need skill assessment because your husband's exp. Is from outside of Australia ( if I am not wrong). 3 year exp. Is a substitute of qualification mean if you don't have study from Australia then still the doors are open for you to migrate with your own country's qualification and exp. But exp. Need to aunthicate which is called skill assessment. So, in skill assessment they will assess your husband's exp. Whether is suitable or justified for Australian market or not. But still I would suggestplease check with another agent or you can give a direct call to immigration they might will help you on this issue... If am wrong then senior players correct me

I have quick question we are on 485 visa,when we applied 1 year ago 485 visa,we have already submitted the form 80 that time,is it compulsory to fill again for 187 DE rsms,my Ma agent didn't asked us to fill that form.

It's all down to your CO. We did have to fill it out again, but other people didn't.