187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello Guys !!!!!

I have been in this forum for quite long and have been following it religiously .

Below is my time line for 187 visa (Direct Entry)

High Risk Country

RCB Applied:07 Jan 2015

RCB approved : 20 Feb 2015

Nomination Applied : 11 March 2015

Nomination Further Request : 07 July 2015

Nomination 2nd Further Request :13 August 2015

Nomination Approval : 29 Sep 2015

Visa Applied : 30 Sep 2015

Visa Granted : 02 MAY 2016 (Direct Grant)

Processing Center : NSW Paramatta

Yesterday i called DIBP in the morning to follow up the status since my application marked the start of 8th month. The lady made me hold for good 10 mins and then said they are currently processing Sep files and it would'nt be long now. i had this feeling that they have missed my application. Later in the afternoon i got Direct Visa grant with no further request.

It has been a big roller coaster ride for us with such a big time and desperately waiting for more than 1 year and 4 months for the whole process, but as we say that wait is fruitful and surely it is always. Thanks to almighty for showing us this day and rewarding our long struggles and patience.

This forum has helped me a lot in tracking the timelines and I wish all the members good luck who are waiting on the decision , just stay strong and you will be rewarded soon.

Cheers Guys !!!!!!

Congratulations

How long it will take after submitting all doc to immi

nomination and visa 18 step

open file 14 April

documents submitted 2 May

Anyone can help me

I would say it's depends on your CO to make decision . I'll give it 28 to 35 days after submission. Good Luck ☺

That's too long to wait for... did you call immi?

My MA followed up the application. they said the application has been actively actioned and assessed. should there be any documents requested, case officer will contact for instance.

that was there reply and not it is 7 days from that email and nothing at all....

so frustrating. really hard to see who is waiting 9 months for the rsms. I applied both(nom+visa) at the same time.

Hello Guys !!!!!

I have been in this forum for quite long and have been following it religiously .

Below is my time line for 187 visa (Direct Entry)

High Risk Country

RCB Applied:07 Jan 2015

RCB approved : 20 Feb 2015

Nomination Applied : 11 March 2015

Nomination Further Request : 07 July 2015

Nomination 2nd Further Request :13 August 2015

Nomination Approval : 29 Sep 2015

Visa Applied : 30 Sep 2015

Visa Granted : 02 MAY 2016 (Direct Grant)

Processing Center : NSW Paramatta

Yesterday i called DIBP in the morning to follow up the status since my application marked the start of 8th month. The lady made me hold for good 10 mins and then said they are currently processing Sep files and it would'nt be long now. i had this feeling that they have missed my application. Later in the afternoon i got Direct Visa grant with no further request.

It has been a big roller coaster ride for us with such a big time and desperately waiting for more than 1 year and 4 months for the whole process, but as we say that wait is fruitful and surely it is always. Thanks to almighty for showing us this day and rewarding our long struggles and patience.

This forum has helped me a lot in tracking the timelines and I wish all the members good luck who are waiting on the decision , just stay strong and you will be rewarded soon.

Cheers Guys !!!!!!

congratulations

Did anyone hear back from immi on the application?

Mine is over 6 months now and haven't heard back yet - it's very frustrating now

Mine also over 6 and half months still waiting mate

no news yet. They r more busy in processing 186 appliactions. Yeah it's really stressful

I wonder if all the people whos names are on the spreadsheet are still on this forum? Some of those names I havent seen in a long time. They might have received PR but not updated the forum/spreadsheet.

Yes I hope people are coming back to share their updates. Hopefully October allocating begins tomorrow ☺️