Please remember why you left!

Que Sera Sera

We enquired about a mortgage today. We did the application on line. I went to the bank and said we have the load approved in principal and I need to come in with documents etc. She said that it is a waste of time doing anything on line as they never receive it. It apparrently 'gets lost' in the system! so I had to fill out a paper application and start the whole process again!!! This is not a country that is going forward!!

It's not so much that we aren't moving forward, the bank has targets to meet for Mortgages and by you doing an online application it would take away from their figures, she would be using that as an excuse, but of course couldn't tell you that so made up a stupid story.

Ok I can beat that! Me and the Hubby decided to remortgage to try to get bills down. Decided to go to his Bank H_S_ (sorry not sure I am allowed to name and shame but fill in the blanks!) we originally applied on the telephone and they lost it. We had to go to our local branch and fill in the forms again. They lost them! Then filled in more forms.They needed a copy of my signature as it has changed from the one that I have on my driving licence (8 years old!) no s**t Sherlock! Then we had to fill in more forms and guess what? they lost my sample signature. Fuming I complained and was told they were sorting it. Then a week later I was told I had to go back in and do another signature.It took 3 yes 3 months to flipping remortgage.:arghh:

Guest moonraker1961

Hi to Karen again !!!I'm the lady from Trowbridge (live at Paxcroft Mead)next time I'm in Bradford on Avon I'll have a drink for you in the Dandy Lion lol.I love Bradford on Avon,its the most beautiful place is'nt it?Anyway if we do return to Oz it'll be in Adelaide.Husband has applied for his spousal visa,whether we use it or not?Who knows?Gossy....The Castle has been revamped and looks stunning lol..take care and hope it all works out for you.

Trouble is when you get over here you find all the crap you left behind in the UK is still here... be it crime, anti-social behaviour, crap weather - (more than you think), high prices crap goverment, etc....

Earlswood. I think we ought to organise a 'PIO' Chrsitmas party. I think you and I will be the only ones there!!!

karen x

I'll be there

jfugfewufhew

jhsfgujfajdhwuidhwuihdqwudhqwui

Ok Earlswood I totally understand what you saying, but what I dont get is if all the above is in Australia and in England and you left England for the above reasons then why not try somewhere else altogether (different country). Why go backwards and forwards from the things you are escaping ? If that makes sense:goofy:

If you are going back to the UK as you cant live for instance without the family and the history then fair enough , but I dont get people returning for the above reasons

Well I know what I mean but I am sure others are thinking WHAT :biglaugh:

What

Guest itskaren
Hi to Karen again !!!I'm the lady from Trowbridge (live at Paxcroft Mead)next time I'm in Bradford on Avon I'll have a drink for you in the Dandy Lion lol.I love Bradford on Avon,its the most beautiful place is'nt it?Anyway if we do return to Oz it'll be in Adelaide.Husband has applied for his spousal visa,whether we use it or not?Who knows?Gossy....The Castle has been revamped and looks stunning lol..take care and hope it all works out for you.

We are going back for christmas for 2 weeks and have just booked a room at the Georgian lodge. The Castle was up and running before we left so we had a good few months of going there. I too love the Dandy! We are having dinner there on the 23rd Dec so maybe we can meet up? (The Georgian Lodge that is). karen xx

Guest moonraker1961

Yes that would be lovely!!Will look forward to hearing from you closer to the date!Kind Regards Mel xx

Guest itskaren
Yes that would be lovely!!Will look forward to hearing from you closer to the date!Kind Regards Mel xx

Sure , look forward to it Mel. Do you want to PM me your telephone number and I will give you our UK mobile? Karen x

Archived