What's your favourite way to spend your Saturday evenings ?

Que Sera Sera

Ok its one oclock here in rainy old blighty, so that means its Saturday night over in Oz, so tell me whats your favourite way to spend your Saturday evenings?

Sat in rainy windy old Perth avin a few stubbies watching Stuart Little :arghh:

Malx

Guest JoanneHattersley

We were in rainy Brissie watching the Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy eating pizza! Sounds like we had a good deal over here! See Ali, Cal and I told u life is good in Brissie. Tell Nigel you need a weekend away and can he drop you at the airport!!! LOL! LOL! Mark said Brissie christmas shopping is good!!!!!

Guest Working to fish

Beer ,fags , food ,talking , b&q , going on poms .

sounds like a good nite to me.

eddie

We were in rainy Brissie watching the Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy eating pizza! Sounds like we had a good deal over here! See Ali, Cal and I told u life is good in Brissie. Tell Nigel you need a weekend away and can he drop you at the airport!!! LOL! LOL! Mark said Brissie christmas shopping is good!!!!!

I wanted to watch the footy but as usual I lost:cry:

Malx

Guest tincan

Saturday's are for chillin :yes: few Tarrawarra glasses & Pink Floyd & A good ole chat be it deep n meaning full, or, frivolous , really just having a good laugh & forgetting bout the past weeks work lol .....:jimlad:

Guest Working to fish
B&Q - have you found one in oz - tell us where!!

oopppsss

no not B&Q

I ment bq you know

eddie

by the way i am not the one with wind

Guest tincan

I love FLOYD " but shine on you crazy diamond" 7 times in a row lol, more wine more wine omg now its the Machine pmsfl,,,,,,, they are the best tho 4 serious chillin ..... wish id seen em my brother has 3 times in the past ive only seen tributes but i have 2 admit they were pretty good regarding light n staging but singing lol :biglaugh:

Guest Working to fish

94 earls court london the best gig i have ever been to .

what a show

eddie

I know he's not going to let me go to Melbourne on my own 'cos he really wants to go there... but he may say yes to brissie, although the kids will want to come and go to Dream world and Movie world again ..... i need a cunning plan

Ali

Guest Working to fish
Albert Hall reuinion gig amazing but daft sod me overindulged on the pop

Malx

I went to earls court gig then had to drive 230 miles back to devon ,it was well wurth it . Went home all the way on a right buzz.

eddie

Guest Working to fish

Delicate sounds of thunder

The Wall

The Dark Side of The Moon

Wish You Were Here

Can you believe i pride myself on my Floyd collection. I have around 25-30 cds and this is all i can remember. I think my brain is dead.

We'll be back to this thread when my brain is working.

I've seen Floyd once at Earls Court, seen Australian Pink Floyd three seperate times. No, it's no good my brain is still not working and i'm not going to look at my cd collection as that will be cheating.

Can't believe i can't think of all the cds i have 10 feet away from me.

eddie

Guest tincan

Hi cal , i have a nigel 2 lol, bless em , mothers n boys names, they bear the brunt of some seriosly unfunny but sometimes funny jibes lol anyhoo bk 2 floyd so envious of you lot seeing em in the flesh but hey ho..... Queen where another i would of loved 2 av seen so 4 this sat nite av 2 mek do wiv the ole cd's ..... still massively enjoyable though .....:chatterbox:

Hi cal , i have a nigel 2 lol, bless em , mothers n boys names, they bear the brunt of some seriosly unfunny but sometimes funny jibes lol anyhoo bk 2 floyd so envious of you lot seeing em in the flesh but hey ho..... Queen where another i would of loved 2 av seen so 4 this sat nite av 2 mek do wiv the ole cd's ..... still massively enjoyable though .....:chatterbox:

I have had the privelige of seeing Q about 5 times plus was a steward at live aid Wembley fan dabby dozie

Makx

• 3 weeks later...
Guest huckeys

Hi i am a new member did you come from ockendon in essex uk

Archived