188 Business Innovation visa

Eleonora

Looking for advice on 188 visa

Hi, I am looking for someone who has gone from a student visa to a 188 business innovation visa in NSW, or a good consultant, with a good deal of knowledge in business law and in the 188 business innovation visa. 

Any info or link to someone could help! 

Thank you very much!! 

On 04/10/2018 at 16:09, Eleonora said:

Looking for advice on 188 visa

Hi, I am looking for someone who has gone from a student visa to a 188 business innovation visa in NSW, or a good consultant, with a good deal of knowledge in business law and in the 188 business innovation visa. 

I wouldn't think many would have gone from student visa to a 188, since you'd have to be a pretty mature student to qualify (I understand you need either substantial business experience or a heck of a lot of money).

On 04/10/2018 at 18:29, rammygirl said:

I don’t think many will have gone from student to 188. 

Which stream do you intend to apply under? I assume you have checked and meet the requirements and have the relevant business experience.

Most likely business innovation stream. 

I would really need someone with a good deal of knowledge in the matter at this point in time. Any recommendations? 

21 hours ago, Marisawright said:

I wouldn't think many would have gone from student visa to a 188, since you'd have to be a pretty mature student to qualify (I understand you need either substantial business experience or a heck of a lot of money).

Pretty much both. 

On 05/10/2018 at 16:25, Alan Collett said:

You have an existing business ownership?

Best regards.

Yes, I do not need to apply for the 188 visa at this point in time, but a consultation in order not risking jeopardising any future attempts. 

As you might imagine this type of turnover would raise a lot of eyebrows under a student visa, therefore I am looking for someone who regularly deals with 188 visas, in order to get the best possible understanding. 

Hope that this makes sense.

Any recommendations? 

1 minute ago, Eleonora said:

Yes, I do not need to apply for the 188 visa at this point in time, but a consultation in order not risking jeopardising any future attempts. 

As you might imagine this type of turnover would raise a lot of eyebrows under a student visa, therefore I am looking for someone who regularly deals with 188 visas, in order to get the best possible understanding. 

Hope that this makes sense.

Any recommendations? 

Yes - me!   🙂

Best regards.

1 hour ago, Eleonora said:

Most likely business innovation stream. 

I would really need someone with a good deal of knowledge in the matter at this point in time. Any recommendations? 

Alan Collett who has posted above would be a good start. He has experience in this type of visa and is also an accountant. Have used his company for both visa and personal and company accounts UK and Aus. He will give you an honest appraisal.