RRV REQUIREMENTS

Aussiebird

Hello everyone again,

Really sorry to be posting aboit this visa again!

Husband now just wants to see if he would be sucessful.

He went online in his immi account to start the application. He answered all the questions but nothing flagged up to attach any documents, but at the end the price came up to pay $365 then submit the application. 

I am assuming once the money has been processed the case will be looked at and supporting documents etc will be requested etc.......

OR does the fact it was requested to pay the money mean that no further information is needed?

Our plan will still be to apply for another subclass 100 visa if the above fails. 

Thanks in advance :) x

3 minutes ago, Aussiebird said:

Hello everyone again,

He went online in his immi account to start the application. He answered all the questions but nothing flagged up to attach any documents, but at the end the price came up to pay $365 then submit the application. 

I am assuming once the money has been processed the case will be looked at and supporting documents etc will be requested etc.......

OR does the fact it was requested to pay the money mean that no further information is needed?

Our plan will still be to apply for another subclass 100 visa if the above fails. 

Sorry this is an old post.

On 04/01/2019 at 02:39, Aussiebird said:

@Aussiebird, I posted on the other thread. If your husband isn't planning to use the RRV to move back to Australia, then he shouldn't apply for it.   It'll be a total waste of money.   

It's OK for him to let his current right to travel expire, and wait till a few months before you're ready to travel before applying for the RRV.  Then he will likely get a one year one and you can move,.

On 04/01/2019 at 01:39, Aussiebird said:

Hello everyone again,

He won't be able to attach any documents until after he has paid the fee