Updating immi account

W2O

Hi. I’ve been watching this forum for a while now but only just signed up. I applied for my offshore partner visa (from London) on the 28th October, front loaded with medicals and police checks. My husband has flown out to Oz already, and myself and our children will follow once our house has sold. Do I need to update our application with his move out there and provide evidence that we’re keeping in regular contact?

If anything changes an answer on your application (in this case the one about spending time living apart) or potentially does, then it is worth adding to the application IMO.  Imagine they have a question, it could delay you for 1 month responding and them coming back to it.  So yes I would definitely add an update on your plans, why your partner has gone ahead, and that you are in daily contact.

Thank you both so much for your replies 🙂 Ok, so I’ll update my application to reflect the change - I assume that I choose the following options to do that: Update details, Notification of change in circumstances, Add (and choose my husband as the person whose circumstances have changed)? I’m just wondering whether I should also update his address and change it to where he’s now living in Australia 🤔 Thanks again!