Urgent help

Mike12h

Hello everyone,

please can someone help me here..! I got married to a woman I love so much...! 

• We have a daughter but was told by my wife that she not my daughter, she decives me that the baby was just because she wanna keep me 

• I just realized she is into prostitution 

• She takes the little girl( just 2months) alone with her or men comes into our home when I’m at work..! If I talk about it she Wanna call immigrantion for my visa.! I’m going down mentally, so depression, please what can I do?

5 hours ago, Quoll said:

Cut. Run.

Cut, run and inform the Social services immediately.  Oh and get a DNA, she could be bluffing. To think she was yours means you were having an intimate relationship with her at the time of conception so you must be a possibility 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tulip1 said:

Cut, run and inform the Social services immediately.  Oh and get a DNA, she could be bluffing. To think she was yours means you were having an intimate relationship with her at the time of conception so you must be a possibility 

After I was told the child was not my then I did a calculation of when we met it doesn’t tally but for the fact that we are married I decided to look after child but the problem is that she takes the child along with her when She is going to met her man since i’ would Be at work or they come into the house..! 

48 minutes ago, Mike12h said:

After I was told the child was not my then I did a calculation of when we met it doesn’t tally but for the fact that we are married I decided to look after child but the problem is that she takes the child along with her when She is going to met her man since i’ would Be at work or they come into the house..! 

As ali said, what are you actually asking?

Edited by Tulip1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike12h said:

After I was told the child was not my then I did a calculation of when we met it doesn’t tally but for the fact that we are married I decided to look after child but the problem is that she takes the child along with her when She is going to met her man since i’ would Be at work or they come into the house..

For the child's sake do something about this.  The child needs protecting from what the mother is doing.  You need to do something about it instead of posting in a forum. We can't help you.  Go to the police.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Mike12h said:

Report her to the authorities and leave.

Or is the problem that you are using her to apply for a partner visa?

• Like 1